Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

She may have something to tell her mate.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

She may have something to tell her mate. Empty
PostSubject: She may have something to tell her mate.   She may have something to tell her mate. EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 5:47

Honeywhisker sat in the middle of camp, waiting for Midnightsky. She had noticed that lately she was started to get a little larger getting fatter and she was sure he knew what was going on. It wasn't very subtle either. She was nervous about telling him, she felt like he might be happy, but at the same time she felt like he would be mad. No, he wouldn't be mad, he would be happy i'm sure... I mean, he's always happy, right? She thought. I'm so young, and already i'm having them...

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: She may have something to tell her mate.   She may have something to tell her mate. EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 6:41

Midnightsky padded over to Honeywhisker. "Hello, beautiful. How are you? You seem different..."

Honey

PostSubject: Re: She may have something to tell her mate.   She may have something to tell her mate. EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 6:45

She looked down at her paws to avoid his gaze. "M-Midnightsky...I h-have s-s-something to tell you." she said stuttering. I hope he's happy about this...

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: She may have something to tell her mate.   She may have something to tell her mate. EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 7:50

"What is it? Was it something I did?" He mewed worriedly.

Honey

PostSubject: Re: She may have something to tell her mate.   She may have something to tell her mate. EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 14:30

Honeywhisker shook her head quickly. "I, uhh... W-We're... H-Having." She was having trouble letting it out. He probably knows, I mean look at me. She thought as she looked from the ground to her stomach. "K-K-K-Kits." she whispered the last part.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: She may have something to tell her mate.   She may have something to tell her mate. EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 16:37

"Oh..." He held his joy in for a moment. "That's great! YES!!!!!! Really? Are you sure? This is awesome!"

Honey

PostSubject: Re: She may have something to tell her mate.   She may have something to tell her mate. EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 16:43

She felt better now, at least she knew that he was happy about it. "Well, it's just a feeling, but i'm pretty sure." she said.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: She may have something to tell her mate.   She may have something to tell her mate. EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014 - 19:48

"Well... I guess you should stay at the nursery now.I'll make sure you're comfortable!" He licked Honeywhisker between the ears affectionately.

Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: She may have something to tell her mate.   She may have something to tell her mate. EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014 - 20:03

Coldpelt was sitting nearby when she heard the news. She didn't say anything. She just pretended she didn't hear and walked away. Midnightsky and Honeywhisker? Kits? How could this have happened? She knew that those two had a thing together but she never knew it was that serious.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: She may have something to tell her mate.   She may have something to tell her mate. EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014 - 23:02

He noticed Coldpelt walk away. He felt guilty for some reason, though he didn't know why.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She may have something to tell her mate.   She may have something to tell her mate. Empty

Back to top Go down

She may have something to tell her mate.
Page 1 of 1