Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Longkit the derp head.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Longkit the derp head. Empty
PostSubject: Longkit the derp head.   Longkit the derp head. EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 15:12

Longkit bounced out of the nursing den and he blinked in the morning light, "eh!" He squeaked, as he used on of her paws to shield his eyes from the bright sun, he scrunched himself to the ground, moving his paw off of his face and shaking his head. Okay, maybe I shouldn't stare at the sun. It's too bright! he giggled at the thought and looked at the camp in front of him. Blinking his eyes once more he took in the beauty of the wonderful camp; he glanced around and narrowed his eyes to look for a cat who would be willing to show him around the camp.

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Longkit the derp head.   Longkit the derp head. EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 16:24

A deep chuckle arose from a bluish-grey lump near the nursery. A head arose from the lump, revealing it to be a cat, golden eyes sparkling. "Hello, little one," the cat mewed. "Quite a fine day, is it not? I'm Stormstep, by the way," he added, introducing himself. Stormstep smiled warmly, rising to his feet. He stretched-- front, then back, and yawned. "And, out of curiosity, is this your first time out of the nursery?" The enormous tom was near one and a half times the size of the average cat, his paws as wide as most mice were long. But his pawsteps were light and made no sound on the soft dirt of the moor, his muscles clear underneath his pelt, proving him as a cat not to be messed with. He bent his head down to eyelevel with the kit, his sun-colored orbs near twice the size of Longkits' own.

Last edited by May on Sat 19 Apr 2014 - 19:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Longkit the derp head.   Longkit the derp head. EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 16:35

Longkit looked at the large tom, his eyes stretching wide. The hair on his back rose up, the tom seemed nice but his sized scared Longkit, I've never seen a cat this big! he screeched in his mind, "I-I-I..." He stammered out, "I mean, yes it is... you're so much more bigger than all the other cats-I mean, I'm, er, I'm Longkit, my mother said that she named me that because of my 'long face' that I have, I also have really big ears!" He said, the more he spoke the more he already warmed up to Stormstep.

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Longkit the derp head.   Longkit the derp head. EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 19:19

The tom's smile widened in restrained laughter at the kit's stuttering. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you," he murmured, giving the kit a friendly lick on the head. "It's nice to meet you, Longkit," the warrior mewed, sitting back on his haunches. "Your ears really are big. They're almost as big as mine were as a kit, and I was the size of an apprentice at two moons!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Longkit the derp head.   Longkit the derp head. EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 9:51

"No you weren't Stormleap, I bet you were the size of a mouse at six!"Joked another Windclan warrior, she padded over towards the two toms. Whitenose raised her paw and jabbed it into the toms shoulder. Then the calico turned to the small kitten and spoke "I'm Whitenose, a warrior just like Stormstep, and Stormstep is a big liar," She again joked with a sneer.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Longkit the derp head.   Longkit the derp head. EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 10:45

Longkit gave a little happy pounce, and nodded, "That's really cool! And I was wondering if you could show me around the camp if you have a moment to spare for me..." He said, looking down, thinking that he was bothering Stormstep with his question. "But you don't have to if you don't want to." He mewed, glancing back up at the large cat, then back down at the ground.

He looked over at Whitenose, "oh, uh, hi there." He smiled and turned his head to look at her, this cat was really pretty, Longkit thought in his head, "I'm Longkit, nice to meet you Whitenose, you're really pretty!" He smile and nodded.

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Longkit the derp head.   Longkit the derp head. EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 15:11

"I'd love to, Longkit," he mewed, grinning. But his grin faltered slightly as Whitenose joined the two. He raised an eyebrow. "I could sit on you and likely break your spine, Whitenose. Don't even go there." He rolled his golden eyes, then beckoned for Longkit to follow him. "I'll show you the next closest thing to the nursery, the warrior's den," he told the kit, flicking his ears.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Longkit the derp head.   Longkit the derp head. EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 23:45

"That is because you are fat Stormstep~" She smirked, trotted a few feet ahead of them. "That's very nice of you to say that Longkit! You are a very handsome tom yourself!" She complemented cheerily in return.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Longkit the derp head.   Longkit the derp head. EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014 - 19:03

Longkit smiled cheerfully at the Whitenose's remark to Stormstep, but he did follow after the large tom, "Thank you Whitenose!" He said, joyfully, after catching up to the tom and he batted Stormstep's tail before moving over to his side, "Thank you too, Stormstep, for going to show me around." He smiled, widely.

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Longkit the derp head.   Longkit the derp head. EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014 - 9:48

Nightglow padded over to Whitenose and the new kit. She nodded in acknoledgement to Whitenose then tilted her head to the kit.
"Hello there," she greeted cheerfully.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)