Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spring Break

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Comet

Comet

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 31

Spring Break Empty
PostSpring Break

So starting tomorrow, I will officially have Spring Break. Which for the first time in years, will not be a waste of time, because I will be going to my favorite place in the whole entire world. North Carolina. Yes, I will probably have wifi, but tomorrow I will be in the car for 12 hours and yeah I'm really excited but I'm just saying I will probably not be on during the week because I will be hanging out with my cousins in NC.

~Opal
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Spring Break :: Comments

Re: Spring Break
Post Thu 10 Apr 2014 - 14:45 by Honey
Okay, bye opale, I'll miss you
Rose
Post Thu 10 Apr 2014 - 15:12 by Rose
I know another user who lives in NC. And I might visit there also o3o
Shadow
Post Thu 10 Apr 2014 - 15:19 by Shadow
Have fun :D
Stormi the Gummy
Post Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 13:32 by Stormi the Gummy
Rose: Come here *sits on head* You are going to come visit me, yes. I will chain you to a plane if I need to //shot

Have fun, Opal :D Me and Shock live in NC. It'd be cool if you were anywhere nearby, then maybe we'd see you at a Walmart or something xD I dunno.
Post  by Sponsored content

Spring Break

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: