Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Failure can be the Best Teacher

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

Failure can be the Best Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Failure can be the Best Teacher   Failure can be the Best Teacher EmptySun 30 Mar 2014 - 18:23

A strong, bulky shape could be seen within the brush of Thunderclan territory. A ginger tom, going by the name of Foxpaw, was attempting to hunt. He had been taught a moon or two ago, by his mentor, Flamegaze. After that day, this young cat had learned to hate using this skill. He was so big and clumsy, not suited for silence at all. He was determined to get it down. The only thing he had managed to catch so far was an old mouse, too slow to run and unable to sense the lumbering mass of a Thunderclan apprentice. Sniffing the air, he found the scent of a shrew hanging about, and followed it. It lead him to the creature giving off the smell, which was biting at the trunk of a bush. Getting into position, he pounced. This day was just like any other. He missed by a hair's breadth, the shrew safe between his paws. The rodent bit his paw sharply before scurrying off. "Jerk.", he hissed, licking his now reddening paw. The sound of another cat reached his ears, and he looked in the direction of the sound in the corner of his eyes.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Failure can be the Best Teacher   Failure can be the Best Teacher EmptySun 30 Mar 2014 - 20:21

Blackpaw couldn't take her clan anymore. Spottedfeather, she hated her. Just because she liked Soulfang, she wasn't too nice towards Blackpaw. She had to leave, and blow off some steam somehow. She suddenly stopped when she saw Foxpaw. Why is he hunting alone? she thought. She watched him, and said "Hello?"

Last edited by AmphrosxAbsel on Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 13:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Failure can be the Best Teacher   Failure can be the Best Teacher EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014 - 13:12

OOC: Uh, Nights character is Thunderclan, so you shouldn't be asking who they are.. o.O

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Failure can be the Best Teacher   Failure can be the Best Teacher EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014 - 18:07

The tom recognized his Clanmate, Blackpaw by her voice. "Hey.", he meowed, shaking his paw a little. "You saw that, didn't you?" He almost set his paw down, but he nearly growled in annoyance instead. Stupid grass got in the stupid bite. The short tail of his twitched back and forth. He just stared at the throbbing appendage, cursing silently at the offending rodent.

Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Failure can be the Best Teacher   Failure can be the Best Teacher EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014 - 18:44

She stared at his paw for a moment. It took her a while to look away from it, but when she did she looked back at it again. "Yeah, I did. Why?" she asked. Was he embarrassed that he didn't get it, and now had to live with that injury for a while? She wanted to know why, but decided not to ask. She laughed a little. He should be embarrassed. That is embarrassing, getting something like that from prey.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Failure can be the Best Teacher   Failure can be the Best Teacher EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014 - 19:27

Moonpaw wondered off into the forest.I'm sure Flowerfrost won't mind me seeing the territory.she wondered deeper into the forest until she heard something.She spotted a few apprentices in the undergrowth.What are those two doing?She smelled a shrew and crept slowly and jumped on it.She bit it and took it to the other apprentices so she could show them.Blackpaw and Foxpaw were talking about something.She had to stand on her hind legs to talk to them because of her small size.she put the shrew down."Did you guys find something yet?"

Just click on them
Failure can be the Best Teacher 3526793Failure can be the Best Teacher 3528372Failure can be the Best Teacher 3526795

Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Failure can be the Best Teacher   Failure can be the Best Teacher EmptyTue 1 Apr 2014 - 4:28

Foxpaw blinked and flicked his ear at the second apprentice. He felt slightly jealous; she could sneak up on prey easily with her small size. He grumbled and placed his paw down, careful to only put pressure on the unbitten side. "Then you should know of my problem. All I got was an old mouse, barely two mouthfuls." I'm too big to catch anything around here.

Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Failure can be the Best Teacher   Failure can be the Best Teacher EmptyTue 1 Apr 2014 - 7:21

Blackpaw laughed again. If Moonpaw could catch it so easily, why couldn't he? "I actually just got here Moonpaw. Hey Foxpaw," she said as she looked towards him. "What's does Moonpaw have?" She said as she started to look at the shrew. Only a mouse? She looked back at Foxpaw, waiting for a reaction.

Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Failure can be the Best Teacher   Failure can be the Best Teacher EmptyTue 1 Apr 2014 - 16:12

The tom looked away in embarrassment. "..Shut it.", he muttered, looking away. Foxpaw meant no harm, he just didn't like getting shown up. Especially in something so simple as hunting. "Nice catch, Moonpaw.", he mumbled politely. He scuffed the ground with his good paw. The ginger shot Blackpaw a weak glare.

Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Failure can be the Best Teacher   Failure can be the Best Teacher EmptyTue 1 Apr 2014 - 16:40

Moonpaw felt rivalry between the apprentices.This is not good.She turned to Foxpaw. "Maybe I can help you hunt?"She asked.She could feel something watching them from a far distance.

OCC:Is it okay that I post about a owl going to attack someone?

Just click on them

Failure can be the Best Teacher 3526793Failure can be the Best Teacher 3528372Failure can be the Best Teacher 3526795

Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Failure can be the Best Teacher   Failure can be the Best Teacher EmptyTue 1 Apr 2014 - 18:21

OOC: i'm fine with that, but it's not my topic

Blackpaw liked this reaction, it wasn't much but it was something. She had more to say to him, but kept it to herself. One comment, however, escaped. "Yeah, he could use a little help with his hunting! Look at his paw!" She didn't yet realize that she said that out loud.

Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Failure can be the Best Teacher   Failure can be the Best Teacher EmptyFri 4 Apr 2014 - 5:04

Ooc- I'm fine with it

Ic- His ears twitched and he frowned at the she-cat who had bursted out his injury. "I'll be fine. I can hunt just as well as any other cat!", he growled in annoyance. His back paws seemed to glow a slight pink through the white fur. Though right then, he felt a pair of sharp eyes gaze down at the trio.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failure can be the Best Teacher   Failure can be the Best Teacher Empty

Back to top Go down

Failure can be the Best Teacher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: