Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A strange cat named Bonpaw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SnuffleSnout

SnuffleSnout

Number of posts : 15

A strange cat named Bonpaw Empty
PostSubject: A strange cat named Bonpaw   A strange cat named Bonpaw EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Cat Name: Clusterkit

Tom or She-Cat:  Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Lionheart, Tigerstar

Familiarity with the series: I've read it pretty far, in fact I thought I've finished, but, a friend tells me otherwise, perhaps I shall look into that.

Appearance: A full gray pelt. Eyes are an orange color. Fur is short and usually unkempt.

Personality: Has a child like state of mind that can randomly and quickly turn violent, and the other way around. Usually seems to be spaced off, only snapping to reality seemingly at random. Sometimes can be found interacting with imaginary things.

Origins: Soul, StormBlaze

Clan: Thunder Clan

Last edited by SnuffleSnout on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: A strange cat named Bonpaw   A strange cat named Bonpaw EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:57 am

Hey, welcome to WCC. We start out here as kits, and slowly work our way up to warriors through time and certain requirements. You're probably not going to be born with burns and scars, so you're going to have to find a way to work that in in the future cx

Also, I'm slightly confused by your name. Did you just forget the 'e' (twice cx) and mean "Bone," or did you intend to leave it as "Bon-"?

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
A strange cat named Bonpaw 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
SnuffleSnout

SnuffleSnout

PostSubject: Re: A strange cat named Bonpaw   A strange cat named Bonpaw EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:08 am

This cat I'm hoping to join in Thunderclan from being a kitty pet. His original name was Bon-Fire for he, as a kitten, fell into one and survived, he was given the name Bonfire (or BonBon) due to his later obsession with fire.
Though if there is a particular cat within the clan that wishes to have a kitten, I can make adjustments and it'd be no problem at all. And I'll come up with a different name if so.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: A strange cat named Bonpaw   A strange cat named Bonpaw EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:24 am

In this setting, were a kittypet to be accepted into a Clan, the Clan would rename that cat to fit his appearance. While I suppose it would be perfectly logical to name him for his burns, Clan cats don't necessarily know what 'bonfires' are, they just know fires as 'fire' and that's about it. They wouldn't understand burning things for the fun of it because to them fires are deadly and kill cats and prey while simultaneously destroying camps and territory. If you were to call him something along the lines of "Patch-" for the patched remainder of his fur or "Half-" for the burned half of his pelt it would fit the setting more, but whether you change the appearance to reduce the hassle or find a more fitting name is up to you. And, of course, you can always communicate with a ThunderClan member who would be willing to have your character as their kit and work out the appearance/name with them.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
A strange cat named Bonpaw 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
SnuffleSnout

SnuffleSnout

PostSubject: Re: A strange cat named Bonpaw   A strange cat named Bonpaw EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:09 am

You make a valid point about bonfires, I will keep that in mind. I think I will check if anyone in thunderclan is looking for a kit first be'fur' I claw my way in the clan as a kitty pet. (Ha, puns. I'll stop meow. maybe) Anyway If I wasn't mistaken I think there was a forum fur cats who are looking for kits and such. (sorry for the puns, I just had to.)
Thank you by the way, for your time. I will purrhaps look for you again if I have anymore problems? I'll try not to be a hassle.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A strange cat named Bonpaw   A strange cat named Bonpaw EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:50 pm

I really don't know how I feel about this name. Cluster-? I don't mean to question it too much, but what is the kit a cluster of? If you're talking about the unkempt fur, I don't think Cluster- is the right word cx Maybe Bristle- would be a better choice? like, bristled fur.. kinda messy. I mean, you don't have to change it if you don't want to. It's merely a suggestion~ But if you are dead-set on using Cluster-, then you can keep it. Approved~
Back to top Go down
SnuffleSnout

SnuffleSnout

PostSubject: Re: A strange cat named Bonpaw   A strange cat named Bonpaw EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:13 am

Ask away, it's alright ^_^
When you look up the definition of cluster it says
"a number of things of the same kind, growing or held together; a bunch"
When I was looking for a name for this kit it had to match his/her personality and looks.
I chose cluster because this cat has many, many strange thoughts and ideas, so many thoughts and he acts on very few of them, so his actions will seem random and strange to other cats when it makes perfect sense to him, so basically when I think of this cats personality I think of chaos and unorganized. And also cluster for the crazy messed up look the cat holds.
So Cluster of randomness I suppose.
Cluster also reminds me of a pudding, I like that pudding.
And actually I've thought of Bristle, but it sounded like it was used often, and also it sounds too angry.

SnuffleSnout

PostSubject: Re: A strange cat named Bonpaw   A strange cat named Bonpaw EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:14 am

Oh, and I PM'ed Solar a bit ago, so it can be improved or aproved.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A strange cat named Bonpaw   A strange cat named Bonpaw EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:04 am

alright then xD approved~
Back to top Go down
SnuffleSnout

SnuffleSnout

PostSubject: Re: A strange cat named Bonpaw   A strange cat named Bonpaw EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:05 am

Omagosh! I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were a moderator! Sorry!, And thatnks so so much! CX

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A strange cat named Bonpaw   A strange cat named Bonpaw EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:09 am

oh it's okay xD and you are very welcome ;w;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange cat named Bonpaw   A strange cat named Bonpaw Empty

Back to top Go down

A strange cat named Bonpaw
Page 1 of 1