Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Warrior Arises

Go down 
+3
Rose
Soul
Stormi the Gummy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Ooc: Who could it be? You'll never be able to guess right away -u-;
If you do, you'll never know because I will never tell you. (Though Sol might outside of the topic, like on the Chatbox or something, I dunno)
As said in the description, do not post until I say you can. Until then this is between me and Sol only. Spectators, I recommend reading this topic; it'll be something to remember...

Ic: Hailwhisper(Yes she's everywhere I know) padded quietly through the underbrush, glancing quickly around every few seconds. She made sure to stay away from anything that moved now whenever she went out alone, which was very rare since the twolegs almost caused her death. She was deathly afraid of being out alone now, but today she had decided to run towards the edge of the territory, to the border between Riverclan and the Twolegplace.
She couldn't take this anymore...She was thinking about just leaving the clan to die somewhere.
Too much death. Too many traumatic memories. She wanted to get away from it all. She was too scared to do anything anymore, and once she had even considered becoming a kittypet...That was, before those three twolegs attacked her. The she-cat paused by a puddle, glancing at the new scar on her head from where it had slammed and cracked against a boulder. The memories haunted her dreams and only got worse. She couldn't get herself to hunt or do regular patrols, and therefor refused to eat unless given permission, which she didn't bother asking for. She was growing extremely skinny and her fur wasn't as glossy or as pretty as it used to be. In fact, for a moment she swore she was coming down with a cold. I-it doesn't matter... She thought with a sniffle, then a short, abrupt cough. Her eyes were filled with both sadness and pain of all kinds. It doesn't matter anymore..! Mental pain from trauma, emotional pain from memories and betrayal, and physical pain from recent injuries that still ached as well as hunger that she pulled upon herself. Why was she so useless? She was grateful that those cats, both Riverclan and Windclan, had helped her that day but...
Wait.
That's right...She had friends, didn't she? She had been so blind, so oblivious, only caring about herself. The reason she as haunted ny her memories was because she refused to let them go and move on. Hailwhisper paused and wondered how many cats must have looked at her with disgust for pitying herself so much. Ah, what an idiot! She had been so foolish, when her clan needed her so much! Especially now, in leaf-bare when she was doing absolutely nothing! Bubblepaw must have died because of her, because she wasn't a good mentor. But she'd have to deal with it, like everyone else. She shivered, violently shaking as memories flooded her head. She collapsed on the ground, whimpering. Her eyes stared forward at nothing.

I could have prevented things...I could have helped...But I've been so stupid. I have friends all around me still cheering me on despite my idiocy... The white warrior thought, getting slowly and shakily to her paws. Yes, I have Stormheart, and Ashcloud, and Minnowflash, and so many more friends, don't I? She sighed, relaxing slightly. Her shaking stopped. I was blind to the good things I have. They're all pulling through it like true warriors. I hope it's not too late for me to join them..! She puffed out her chest, and for the first time in her life, she put on a small smile with confidence in it. Confidence...Not something she ever thought she would feel. She looked forward, realizing she was on the edge of Riverclan territory, just a few paw-steps in Twolegplace. She turned, deciding to go back. There was no need for this. Today, she became a true warrior!

A Warrior Arises Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA Warrior Arises Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA Warrior Arises Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA Warrior Arises I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A Warrior Arises 1voydA Warrior Arises 2gy1qubA Warrior Arises One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA Warrior Arises StampOnePiece

Last edited by Stormiados on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:33 pm

Last edited by xiinos on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Ooc: Bow to me, mortal //dies xD

Ic: Hailwhisper fluffed out her fur, looking up at the starry night sky. With new thoughts fresh in her mind, it seemed to make it look prettier. She glanced down at the puddle next to her again and gently pawed at the fur on her head, attempting to cover up the scar. Yes, she could forget about that. It didn't matter if she could still serve her clan. She sighed, realizing her stomach was growling. Glancing around, she wondered if she could find a quick bite to eat around here...

A Warrior Arises Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA Warrior Arises Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA Warrior Arises Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA Warrior Arises I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A Warrior Arises 1voydA Warrior Arises 2gy1qubA Warrior Arises One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA Warrior Arises StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:02 pm

How much lovelier she looked without that random scar on her fa--
Hailwhisper let out a quiet, muffled whimper as she was slammed to the ground, face sideways in the mud so it got in her mouth, canceling her scream. She coughed, spluttering out the mud next to her and looking up at the Shadowclan cat with a terrified look in her eyes. W-who was this?! What did he want with her? She couldn't see any sanity in his eyes, and she began to shake, forgetting all the happiness, all the confidence she had just moments ago.
Am I going to die? Right before I could have been a warrior for my clan? Her mind whined, her voice wanting to yowl for help but paralyzed from shock and unable to do so.

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Hailwhisper coughed, sputtering up blood as she stared, eyes wavering, at the tom. N-no...Not now! Now when I finally had found...Hope... It was too late. Her eyes rolled back as her blood spilled around her on the grass, and she lay there, motionless, cold, and lifeless. Her mind was blank, the world black around her. She felt a rising feeling in her chest, as if she were floating, and opened her eyes to see her own dead body beside her. That tom was staring down at it with a sick look on his face. A sick look of evil and madness. She backed up, looking down at he own starry pelt and began to tear up, crying quietly. She could not be heard, nor seen. Looking up at the stars, she finally realized that she was only destined to be with her ancestors, not on this unforgiving land. I-I'll come home now, mother, father...Wait for me. She thought, rising up towards the stars. She disappeared, closing her eyes as her gaze drifted towards the tom as he rushed off towards...Of course, Shadowclan. One day, that cat would pay, but now she was more sad that she had to leave her friends and family without saying goodbye and tell them of the good news she had...Wanting to become a warrior with them, for real this time. It would never happen now. She was too late.
I'm sorry I've left you Stormheart, Ashcloud, Minnowflash, Reedstar, everyone...I'm so sorry...
Her body lay there in its own blood, dead. Hailwhisper had died, had been murdered on this day, on this night, by a psychotic, dangerous cat named Soulfang. The worst part was, he would get away with it for a long time.

Ooc: Others may now post. Soulfang does NOT get caught, and won't for a few weeks. We have this all planned out, I promise.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Stormclaw padded out of camp, letting his mate rest in the den. He wanted to go on a little walk, so he did, he walked, when he suddenly found Hailwhispers fresh scent trail. What was she doing out? He followed her scent, as it went closer and closer to their border. Just as the scent was getting even strong, he noticed a body, lying in a pool of blood. His eyes widened as he rushed forward, recognizing Hailwhisper. Her throat had been ripped open, though as he looked and sniffed around, he could find no one, nor a scent other than one of sickness and death. Shaking his head, grief swelled in him as he looked to the death form the the once sweet, shy kit he saw, watched play with her sister. Stormheart, how was she going to react? Well at whatever cost, he was going to find her killer, and kill him himself. He didn't care, he wanted to rip this cat apart. Though he continued with his duty at paw, and grabbed Hailwhisper's body by her scruff and dragged her back to camp.

As Stormclaw entered camp, he put the body in the middle of camp, and layed down next to her, putting his nose in her fur. He made sure there was enough room for Stormheart though, knowing the commotion the warriors at the entrance made when he came in, she would be out here soon.

OOC: Oops, kinda rushed....

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:06 am

OOC: sorry, but there are a few things wrong with this picture...

1. Riverclan doesn't even touch Twolegplace. The only clan that does is Skyclan... and therefore now Windclan territory.

2. Even if Riverclan DID touch Twolegplace, Soulfang would have to walk THROUGH Thunderclan territory to get there. And with Soulfang in his condition and with the sudden explosion of Thunderclan warriors and apprentices, there'd be no way for him to get across safely without being caught. Besides, if he managed to walk all the way through the Twolegplace, he'd have no idea where he was at. On top of that, he'd barely be able to find Riverclan, and with the sick condition he is in, he'd barely be able to make the journey in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:35 am

Reedstar roused from his den at the scent of blood.

"What is this?" he demanded sharply, padding out to the center of camp towards the mound of white fur, streaked with scarlet. His heart dropped, and on closer inspection, his fears were confirmed. Hailwhisper. Another old apprentice of his... murdered. How could this have happened?! A cold fury welled up inside him as he looked the bloody corpse over. "Where did you find her? What happened? When?" Reedstar asked again, more softly this time. Underneath his quiet tone however, you could sense the rage. He already had the answers, and he already had his course of action. The unmistakable stench of ShadowClan clung faintly to her pelt, and her throat was a ripped and gory horror. It did not take a genius to connect the dots.

Hailwhisper had been sweet and gentle in life... This killing was an unforgivable crime. Who could have done this? "Nightstar will pay for her Clan's treachery." he announced icily, raising his voice for the Clan to hear. Only blood could pay for blood, and he would make sure that the debt would be paid tenfold. That would make Stormheart happy, Reedstar thought. Nothing could bring back her sister, but maybe she would take some consolation when ShadowClan's name was wiped off the face of the earth. Reedstar pulled his gaze away and set them on Stormclaw. The warrior looked deep in mourning, but there was no time for that.

"With this life, I give you justice. Use it well to seek and defend the truth."

He unsheathed his claws, itching to put them in the throat of this mystery murderer. It seemed like the relevancy of those words had not died with Mapleclaw.

"Stormclaw," Reedstar said. "I need you to carry a message for me. Speedily."

A Warrior Arises I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Soul

Aries Cat

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:23 am

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:33 am

Stormclaw listened to the bombardment of questions from Reedstar, though realized that he knew, but as Stormclaw himself found out as his know was buried in her fur. Underneath the stench of sickness, he smelt Shadowclan, and everyone knew Shadowclan was sick anyway. Those rotten scum, them and their stupid clan has a murderer, or even more than one, but that could not be tolerated. Bringing his cold gaze up from Hailwhisper's body, he brought it up to Reedstar, though not directed towards him. A message? Gladly, he knew that Reedstar was full of rage also, and someone was going to pay. "Yes Reedstar." he mewed, waiting for his leader to tell him.

OoC: Lol, speedily just sounds funny. I can't stop giggling X3

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:38 pm

Ooc: Sorry Shad, if possible we can go with Sol said, but I honestly thought that Twolegplace basically surrounded the territories at some point. I mean, humans are everywhere x3 We just wanted Soul in here somehow since he was supposed to be the murderer to help with a plot. It was kinda annoying that their wasn't a border with Shadowclan and Riverclan so we tried our best to sort something out o-o (plus Soulfang is one of the warriors who isn't really that sick, but that's kinda besides the point; just trying to work this out).
Also, speedily...Hehe

Ic: Stormheart padded into camp with a fish in her mouth, purring happily at her catch. She stepped into camp, looking around. "I'm bac--" She stopped, staring blankly forward at the lump of fur on the ground. Her pupils wavered slightly and her body shook. Her silver tabby fur began to fluff up, the hackles on her back bristling. She gently laid her head down and dropped the fish, then silently stalked over to sniff at the body of her deceased sister. Murder. One could easily tell by the mark on her neck. Not looking at anyone, Stormheart sat down, eyes half-closed. "Who...Who did this?" She asked quietly, her head tucking down and shoulders growing tense. She swung her head sideways to glare at them, demanding an answer. "Who in the name of Starclan killed her?!" She leaped to her paws. "I'LL KILL THEM! I don't care who they are, I'll rip their pelts off and run them in the ground!" She roared, tearing her claws rapidly through the grass, hissing and snarling.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:44 pm

OOC: it probably would have been best if this all went down at Fourtrees considering the Fourtrees/Owl Tree side of Riverclan/Thunderclan isn't even close to anywhere Twoleg and it's the best border Shadowclan has with Riverclan, but whatever. I guess what's bugging me so much is lack of knowledge as to why Soul is insane in the first place. Carry on~ and Soul, Ebs got that covered at the Gathering xD Cinder will be getting sick any day now ;~; my baby...

With all of the ruckus, it was hard for Cinderfur to try to take a nap in her den. She hadn't been feeling so great lately, but she was managing. "What's going on?" she asked as she padded out of the den before freezing to a halt. Her eyes were dead set on the body in the middle of the clearing covered in blood and unmoving. "Oh Starclan..." she gasped, horror and shock filling her body. "What happened?!"

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:22 pm

Blood. The scent of the sticky liquid coated the white tom's dreams. Nightmares of his friends dying replayed over and over in his head in an endless loop. The warrior tossed and turned in his sleep, trying to rid his mind of the thoughts. Only when an angry yowl shook the clearing did Ashcloud wake.
Shaking his still sleepy head, he gazed out of the den. 'Am I still in my nightmares?', were his first thoughts. Blinking thrice, the realization set in. "Hailwhisper?", the tom murmured. Slowly padding to his lifeless friend's side, he gazed at her bloody form with mournful, dull green eyes. Sitting on the ground with a sudden soft thump, he gaze incomprehensibly at his denmate and friend. Not trusting his tight throat to speak; Ashcloud quietly licked away the metallic-tasting blood from her coat. Why is Riverclan being punished like this?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Warrior Arises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Arises   A Warrior Arises Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warrior Arises
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next