Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravenpaw's Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Ravenpaw's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ravenpaw's Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Ceremony EmptySat 1 Mar 2014 - 3:25

Falconstar made his way into the medicine cat's den where Ravenpaw slept. The faint scent of the previous medicine cat, Shadeheart, who had died not too long ago, still clung to the walls, which gave the leader pause. She had been his first apprentice, after all, before a fire caused her injury and forced her into the life of a medicine cat. A pang of sadness welled up inside him, but he forced himself to push it aside in order to call out to Ravenpaw. "Ravenpaw, wake up. It's time for you to gain your full name." Without a proper medicine cat now, Ravenpaw would need to accept the responsibilities and duties of a full medicine cat, so they needed to head to the Moonstone now.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Ceremony EmptySat 1 Mar 2014 - 10:44

Ravenpaw, even if she had been in her nest, hadn't been sleeping, wide awake. When Falconstar called her and mentioned about getting her full name, inwardly, she flinched. If she accepted her responsibilities and such now, it meant that it was time to be a full medicine cat and put aside any forbidden relationships - which meant that she couldn't go and meet Ashcloud anymore. Slowly getting up, hollow eyes, it could be said that she'd just been sneaking out all night just to go see him, or that she'd not gotten enough sleep since her mentor died. The faint scent of the former medicine cat lingered, but... it didn't help. They had to get this done with.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Ceremony EmptySat 1 Mar 2014 - 13:46

With Ravenpaw in tow, the two cats walked in relative silence all the way to the Moonstone, waiting until darkness had completely descended before they entered the yawning cave and reached the glistening stone. Falconstar stood back a bit to give Ravenpaw a clear path to the Moonstone, leaving her to the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Ceremony EmptySat 1 Mar 2014 - 19:58

Following her leader, Ravenpaw, to be honest, really didn't have any sadness that Shadeheart had passed away. Or any visible depression at the most. To be short, it disappointed her that it meant that they couldn't serve together until the very end, but... it relieved her of any fear that she'd be found out with Ashcloud. Giving a small bow of acknowledgement to Falconstar, the she-cat led the way to the Mothermouth, entering, before beckoning him to start the ceremony. The words, he must know them, since they were almost the exact same as a warrior ceremony.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Ceremony EmptySat 1 Mar 2014 - 22:55

Falconstar cleared his throat and nodded, beginning the ceremony. "I, Falconstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons."

Pausing for a moment, he continued, "Ravenpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your own life?"
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Ceremony EmptySat 1 Mar 2014 - 23:01

Well, this was it. The moment she had been expecting ever since she accepted to apprenticeship under a medicine cat. Looking to her leader before nodding and giving her answer, "I... do..." While she did mean it, she didn't at the same time. Surely, the clear acceptance of it was enough, but being however rebellious she was, Ravenpaw would not exactly just listen to everything it said. She will simply do as she liked for the time being until someone plans to stop her. And the only one who could do that was Badgerpaw, but wherever he went, he was gone. Her father and mother were the next, but he had also vanished and her mother was in mourning towards Shadeheart.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Ceremony EmptySun 2 Mar 2014 - 15:48

Falconstar continued, "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Ravenpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Ravenwing. StarClan honors your care and diligence and welcomes you as a full medicine cat of WindClan."

He then rested his muzzle on Ravenwing's head, smiling down at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenpaw's Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Medicine Cat Ceremonies-
Jump to: