Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightpaw's determination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Nightpaw's determination Empty
PostSubject: Nightpaw's determination   Nightpaw's determination EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 20:12

Nightpaw put the last bundle of herbs into their proper place, giving a sigh as he realized he organized the little herbs they had, more than three times today. He sat on his slightly stiff haunches, still remembering the accident, and how he would probably never get full use of his back legs ever again. His mind automatically got stubborn and tried to deny it, but every time he sat or got up and walked, he could feel the stiffness. Though, he never really let it go. Thoughts ran through his head, as he felt more and more determined to defeat odds, and get his legs back. He shot up, his legs almost not going with him. He ignored it though, he was almost a medicine cat! He would heal himself, with his own type of therapy! He ran out of camp, possibly having a few odd stares. He ran into the forest, his mind racing on what he could do. Swimming, just running, stretching, climbing! His legs stretched, but not using his hopefully full strength. As his mind clouded with more thoughts, he suddenly snapped out of his daze as a tree came right in front of him. He leaped at the last second his claws marking the tree as he jumped onto it, and right back off. Nightpaw shook himself and looked at the etch he made. Marking the height he jumped at. A new idea sparked. His therapy would start at night.

Time skip~ a few weeks later.

Many many nights past, with Nightpaw sneeking out in the middle of the darkness, going back to the same tree, jumping over and over, his claw marks slowly getting higher. He ran, faster than ever before, the feeling of stiffness not even in his legs. Nightpaw raced through the trees, possibly faster than his own clanmates. His eyes blazed, his amber eye seeming to have a fire in it, while the ice blue one gleamed in the night. He noticed the tree approaching, before he leaped once more, his now 'powerful' backlegs launching himself in the air. His claws etched marks way higher than before, though instead of leaping back off the tree, he climbed, to one of the lowest branches. He looked out into the forest, or what he could see. Nightpaw panted, though his determination shown in his eyes. He could barely believe that he made it up the tree, with his missing tail and all. He looked in a almost glowing fashion, his white gleaming while contrasting with his black. Dual colored eyes stuck out in the moonlit night.

OOC: Sun, sorry I took long o.o but lol. Time to derp :D

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's determination   Nightpaw's determination EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 20:23

OOC: Wat
What am I supposed to do here? XD

IC: "Nightpaw? Nightpaw, what are you doing up there?!" Sunface was at the base. A little midnight stroll had brought her to the tree. She had noticed the clawmarks before, but thought nothing of them. Now, she caught the lame tom standing in the tree? "You're going to hurt yourself! Addertail will have my head if he finds out you re-broke your legs!"

OOC2: Lawl post at Sunningrocks XD

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Nightpaw's determination 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's determination   Nightpaw's determination EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 20:37

OOC: Just derp and stuff. Lol shhhh, I totally didn't forget the purpose of this//shot

IC: Nightpaw looked down, not even caring that another cat saw him. He had finally made it! His legs felt amazing, his whole body did in fact. While during just lazing around the medicine cat den, he had never gotten the muscle he was capable of. Being the oldest of the litter, he was actually the biggest tom, possibly in the whole clan. Now is muscle mass proved it. He looked to the ground, not even caring to take the slow way down. He leaped the short distance to the ground, landing quite gracefully, instead of falling or tripping like he probably would have before. "Sunface! I did it! My legs are fixed!" he just about yelled to the she-cat, excited. He was showing mroe emotion than he had ever in his entire life. Well, what should he do? Just move on and 'woo hoo' that he basically fixed his legs, which were said to never recover fully?

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's determination   Nightpaw's determination EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 20:56

Her eyes went wide when he jumped and her breath caught in her chest. He's crazy! When he landed gracefully beside her, she was speechless. "I thought... I thought they'd never work again!" She said after a moment. "This is great!" Her face broke into a wide smile and she felt his joy seep into her. "You can be normal again! Mostly. Mostly normal." She added in, remembering his tail. It's not like it's going to grow back or anything. "Addertail and Flamegaze will be so happy- and Swiftnose! Swiftnose will be ecstatic! And Spottedfeather and Tigertooth and Rookheart- the entire Clan will be pleased to hear!"

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's determination   Nightpaw's determination EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 10:49

Nightpaw stopped at that, realizing that the whole clan would know. He didn't want that, to be looked upon all at once, all the clan congradulating him. He wasn't one to particularly care about it, but this time, for some reason, he didn't want the whole clan to come right up to him. He wouldn't mind for them all to know, but he rather them just know, and not all come up to him and mew words of encouragment or something. "Well, could you only tell my kin, Swiftnose, and Dewstar? I don't mind them telling others, but I just don't want all the attention" he mewed quietly, suddenly realizing that other cats may be awake and probably hear them.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's determination   Nightpaw's determination EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 10:59

Sunface gave him a puzzled look. "But this is great news, Nightpaw. You should be able to share your fortune with the rest of the Clan. I don't understand; I thought you were glad you could use them again?" She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. "I think that even if someone else told them, they'd still swarm around you. I mean, healing like this just doesn't happen that often and they're bound to be happy for you."

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's determination   Nightpaw's determination EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 11:27

"Well, if it can't be helped." as Nightpaw thought about it, healing like this never really did happen. Has his ancestors do therapy before? Or just accept their fate and become an elder or medicine cat apprentice, like him? Well, there was almost no need for him to still be a medicine cat apprentice, but as he thought more, he still wanted to be a medicine cat. It was his new found passion, while when he was a warrior apprentice, he wasn't very enthused about it. "I'm glad that I have basically managed to heal my legs myself, but I just don't really want to gloat about this. But I guess its important the clan knows."

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's determination   Nightpaw's determination Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightpaw's determination
Page 1 of 1