Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic

Go down 
+27
Knight
Coal
Bloom
Lilac
Puddles
Cherry
Shady
Honey Badger
Splotch
Soul
Rose
Sunny
Spottedleaf
Kitty
Christmassky
Pinely-san
meme police
Wolfy
Wolf
Echo
Flybot
May
Shadow
Sleepy
Jay
Stormi the Gummy
King Falcon I
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic Empty
PostSubject: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:36 am

Here, we shall celebrate the birthdays of every random member that has a birthday and pretend that we knew who they were. No, I'm not bitter that Lilac got a birthday topic and I didn't, why would you say that? ;___; We've started today because we have a birthday! Happy birthday Flame! You certainly do seem familiar. Have a happy birthday song

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:36 am

Happy birthday random members including Flame :D

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic 1voydThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic 2gy1qubThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:14 pm

More birthdays! Happy birthday to ~!FlameKit!~ and -Rainkit-. You sure are kits, guys. Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:30 am

Three more birthdays today. Don't you love all these birthdays, guys? Happy birthday to Bluefur loves Cookies!, Cherry, and ersimonson. I've read the books at least twice, and I've yet to see the chapter where Bluefur chows down on cookies. Simon says what kind of name is that? And then there's Cherry. Cherry, you're an old-school member who I never met. Here's a song for you.

So yeah, Bluefur is a veteran member too, but I don't like your name.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:39 am

I thought you were going to put "Old School Member I Never Met" by the Back Street Boys.

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:43 am

That would have been a better choice. Number one hit of 1998.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Happy birthday to Bitterkit! Another veteran pre-boot member who became… bitter with the site's practices. I'm sure this is up to your tastes.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:
Happy birthday to Bitterkit! Another veteran pre-boot member who became… bitter with the site's practices. I'm sure this is up to your tastes.

This song gives me bad memories of my really emo whiny years.

o, woe is me </3 im gon cut. life 2 hard. i quit.

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:08 am

Happy birthday to Snowstorm22. Hope you didn't get lost in a blizzard. 22 of them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:01 am

Happy Birthday Pinely :D I wish you would get online more so I can talk to you but... ;u; ilugurl <3
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:09 am

Happy Birthday Pine ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4512

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:46 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINEU

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic JPzjwJV The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic JPzNeMg The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic JGg2mwx The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic JPzwPEb The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic JPzwXQn

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic JcTsSP1  The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic JcnAVnI The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:50 am

Happy birthday Pine! I miss our topics ;-;
Even though there was only like, three of them that we had together

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic 1voydThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic 2gy1qubThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:53 am

I'd like to be the first to wish Fragblood a happy birthday. I wouldn't want to play a shooter with you. Grenades are scary.

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:02 am

Straight from the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic   The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial 'Official Happy Birthday for Everyone' Topic
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next