Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Throbbing Chills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2531

Throbbing Chills Empty
PostSubject: Throbbing Chills   Throbbing Chills EmptySat 8 Feb 2014 - 19:57

Ooc- I'm sorry I was gone for so long ;-; school being needy and stuff like that. Inspired by my own on and off headaches.

A mud colored lump lay at the back of the apprentice's den, giving off soft groans every now and again. Deerpaw wasn't sure what had gone wrong; being outside in the cold with a short coat, maybe? Walking in one too many snowdrifts? Well, anyway it happened, this tom now had a smothering headache that refused to set him free from it's grasp. If cats could sweat, the lithe tom would be drenched in the stuff.

Deerpaw consciously muffled his utterances of pain. He swallowed a cough, knowing it would hurt his head. He could power though it. That's what a warrior would do.. right? His muscles were stiff, only moving to shiver for warmth. His orange-flecked eyes would have been dull, if they hadn't been scrunched shut to block out the pain. This was also why he didn't notice a shadow looming from the den's entrance.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Throbbing Chills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throbbing Chills   Throbbing Chills EmptySat 8 Feb 2014 - 21:10

Shadeheart was pacing around the camp that night, muttering things about herbs to herself. As she passed the apprentice's den, she heard a soft groan. She padded into the den and went up to Deerpaw, who appeared to be the source of the groaning. "Deerpaw?" she whispered, "Deerpaw, are you alright? What's wrong?"

Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon

Throbbing Chills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throbbing Chills   Throbbing Chills EmptySun 9 Feb 2014 - 8:52

Deerpaw's ears pricked at the sound of his name. He turned his head to see Shadeheart looking down at him. He put on a fake smile and meowed reassuringly,"I'm fine. Just a little headache, that's all." The tom shifted his black paws around to distract himself from the throbbing of his head. 'Will she buy it?', he thought. Probably not; she was the medicine cat for a reason. Even so, he tried to hide the first symptom of his sickness.

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Throbbing Chills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throbbing Chills   Throbbing Chills EmptySun 9 Feb 2014 - 21:28

"Alright, if it's just a headache," Shadeheart croaked, "Would you like some herbs for it?"

Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

Throbbing Chills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throbbing Chills   Throbbing Chills EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014 - 13:23

The brown tom stubbornly shook his head. "I would rather not deplete your herb stores. Other cats might need it more than I." He stood, nearly bumping his head on the low roof. The apprentice almost fell due to a wave of lightheadedness. 'Maybe I do need it..', He thought.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Throbbing Chills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throbbing Chills   Throbbing Chills Empty

Back to top Go down

Throbbing Chills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: