Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sovuru's Kitteh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sovuru

Sovuru

Number of posts : 1

Sovuru's Kitteh Empty
PostSubject: Sovuru's Kitteh   Sovuru's Kitteh EmptyMon 3 Feb 2014 - 18:54

Cat Name: Sidna

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Himself

Familiarity with the series: I know absolutely nothing O-O

Appearance: Sidna has abnormally long and sharp fangs (though not extremely so), but his strangest feature is not his teeth, it is his eyes, which are mismatched bright green and golden yellow. This stands out in sharp contrast to his solid black coat of fur.  He is quite sleek and attractive, but clearly just a tad pudgy.

Personality: Sidna is arrogant and lazy. He hates fighting and prefers to talk his way out of most any situation. He is more than capable of sleeping the day away, stopping several times a day to eat or relieve himself before finding a nice spot and returning to his nap, oblivious to the world around him. He is smart and manipulative, making it rather easy for him to maintain his indolent lifestyle.

Origins: Sidna is a mutt of just about every clan, being born of outcasts from every group. Unfortunately the clan-less usually don't survive very long in the wild, Sidna being one of the lucky few that had the know-how to do so.

Clan: Sidna is clan-less and proud of it.

Last edited by Sovuru on Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 19:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Sovuru's Kitteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sovuru's Kitteh   Sovuru's Kitteh EmptyMon 3 Feb 2014 - 19:20

Well, the main thing here is the name.

In Warriors, there is a specific name style for the Clans. They are constructed by two words, the prefix usually describing the cat's appearance (e.g. Reed- for a brown tabby).

Suffixes are a bit more complicated. Kits, who are not old enough to start their training, simply take on the suffix of -kit. Apprentices are given the suffix of -paw. Once you become a warrior (or medicine cat), you get a suffix describing either your personality or a skill you have. Leaders take -star on the end of their names. So that's how you get names like Whitecloud, Reedheart, Sparrowleaf, etc.

Of course, if you are a rogue (i.e. clanless) then you don't really have to stick to this naming system, but rogues in the books don't really have an understanding of last names, such as Long-fang.

I hope that description was helpful. Fix the last part and the rest should be fine. :3

Sovuru's Kitteh I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Sovuru's Kitteh Empty