Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[OPEN] Let's Make a Topic

Go down 
+2
Rook
Shadow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

[OPEN] Let's Make a Topic Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptyWed 29 Jan 2014 - 13:49

Thrushstripe basically sat lazily around camp. All of his duties were done for the night, and he really didn't have anything else to focus on. He had made his rounds throughout the dens making sure that everyone was safe. He had actually become a lot more observant lately as to make sure that no one was hurt. It was a little strange, actually, but for a while now, it had become a somewhat regular thing. He could never be too careful, but now that everyone seemed good, he grabbed a nice, plump frog off of the fresh-kill pile and chomped down. He didn't even realize just how hungry he was.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptyWed 29 Jan 2014 - 15:14

Moonkit crept out of the nursery, sneaking towards the camp entrance. Before she even got near it, she tripped over a tail and tumbled to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptyWed 29 Jan 2014 - 22:19

Hawkpaw, who was about to pad away from the nursery and toward the fresh kill pile, felt weight on his tail. Looking behind him, to see a small kit laying on the ground beside his tail, he said," Woah! Sorry moonkit! I should watch where I put my tail!" He stood up and started padding toward the fresh kill pile, when he looked over his shoulder and said, " wanna come? I'm getting a mouse. " without waiting for an answer, he sat down next to thrushstripe. " hi thrushstripe. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptyWed 29 Jan 2014 - 22:34

Moonkit layed on the ground and watched Hawkpaw for a bit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 2:02

Quickly swallowing the bite he had taken, the deputy looked up to see Hawkpaw and Moonkit. "Greetings, you two. I have been fine. How have you been? How's your training going, Hawkpaw?" He asked, making sure that Shadeflame had done well in teaching the apprentice. It wasn't that Shadeflame was doing a bad job, Thrushstripe just knew what it was like having his very first apprentice. It was a little difficult to explain things right and it was hard knowing if you were teaching them the correct way to hunt and to check the borders. It was definitely a tedious job and it was easy to skip over a few of the minor but necessary tasks. Thrushstripe wanted his clan perfect, and by that, he wanted everyone to seriously know how to protect themselves so that no one could get hurt... or at least get to the point to where they only have minor injuries. He never wanted to see another cat lying in the medicine den the way his sister did.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 2:09

Moonkit got up and walked over to the two toms. She looked up at the warrior. "Hi!" she squeaked as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 2:17

Pride shone In Hawkpaws eyes as he announced, " Training is going GREAT! Yesterday I caught my first rabbit! Shadeflame said I am learning very quickly!" Hawkpaw picked out a juicy mouse from the pile and continued, " I never knew our territory was so huge! "
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 2:46

"A rabbit, huh?" Wow. That was actually very impressive. Considering there were barely any rabbits that braved the Thunderpath to cross into the marsh of all things, Thrushstripe began to think that Hawkpaw's name suit him well. "That's quite impressive, Hawkpaw. I bet Shadeflame is very proud of you." The deputy then turned to Moonkit and gave her a small smile. "Greetings, little one. I don't believe I know your name." he told her, seriously wondering why he hadn't seen her around camp before. She looked old enough to have been walking around the camp for quite some time, so why did he never notice her? Was he really keeping himself that busy?

Slowly walking back into camp with a rather large yawn was Gingerheart. She had been out on a patrol hunting since dusk and now she felt like she could take a nap. Of course, she really didn't come back with very much prey and what she did have, she quickly emptied it into the fresh kill pile. Unfortunately, it only turned out to be a couple of lizards and a frog or two, which, considering how long she had been out, wasn't very much at all. Shaking her fur out, she padded to the small group that was forming between the deputy, apprentice, and kit. She hadn't really had much contact with any of her clan mates for a while, so she didn't particularly recognize the faces. "Greetings," she called to all of them before sitting down and resting her somewhat aching joints.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 2:55

"I'm Moonkit!" Moonkit squeaked happily.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptySun 2 Feb 2014 - 8:04

Gingerheart looked down at the small kit and gave her a small smile. "Hello Moonkit. I'm Gingerheart," she replied with a weak purr. She couldn't remember the last time she was around kits, so this was almost as unfamiliar as the nursery was when she had her own kits... actually, she was pretty sure that was the last time she really dealt with kits at all.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptySun 2 Feb 2014 - 8:11

"Hi!" the little she-kit squeaked. Something caught her eye and Moonkit turned to see a moth. She bounded towards it an leapt at it. She tumbled to the side and huff out a breath as she landed on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptySun 2 Feb 2014 - 9:00

Shadeflame padded over next to Hawkpaw. "Of course I'm pround," he purred, then looked at Thrushstripe. "Hawkpaw's not my only apprentice right now. I ... have? Had? (I dunno if I should say if Cormorantpaw's warrior ceremony's over or not) another apprentice." He plopped down on the ground, and set his frog down onto the ground, before laying on his stomach and nomming on the prey, cuz he wanted to.

Lionstrike hopped over, being the happy and adventurous tom he was. "Yo guys," he mewed. "Hi Moonkit. Hi Gingerheart. Hi Hawkpaw. Hey Shadeflame." He dipped his head respectfully at the deputy. "Greetings, Thrushstripe," he mewed formally, before finally deciding to drop the formal act, and get right to the point. "How're you guys? I'm bored. Are you bored? Cuz I am sure as heck. Is there anything to do? I need something to do! I'M GONNA GO CRAZY IF I DON'T FIND ANYTHING TO DO." He calmed down, before plopping down onto the ground with a THUMP. "Now I'm tired ..."

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptySun 2 Feb 2014 - 9:08

Moonkit went over to Lionstrike and looked at him for a moment before batting his nose and backing up and crouching in a sloppy defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Silverflame

Silverflame

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptyThu 6 Feb 2014 - 10:57

Silverpaw looks at the small cluster of cats near the fresh-kill pile from afar. As a last-minute decision, she decides to walk over there. Haven't got anything better to do,She thinks to herself.The young she-cat joins the other cats. "Hi!" She says to them excitedly. She notices the presence of a senior warrior and dips her head in respect. "Hello," She greets him formally.
Back to top Go down
http://silverflame44.tumblr.com
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic EmptyFri 7 Feb 2014 - 5:32

Scorchclaw emerged from out of nowhere and sat somewhere in the group. Reaching over he picked up a lizard and started eatingit.
-short post is short and my creative hat isn't. On-

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic   [OPEN] Let's Make a Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Let's Make a Topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum