Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverkit's first day

Go down 
+3
Dawnfire
Kittytab
Snow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

Silverkit's first day Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 12:32

Silverkit looked out of the nursery. She wanted to explore so bad. She saw her tail and chased it, tumbling out of the den. She tried to jump on it, but it was too quick! She kept running into things as she chased it more.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Kittytab

Kittytab

Clan/Rank : Jadekit: RiverClan/Kit
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 13:29

Jadekit lay inside the nursery watching the silvery she-cat chase her tail. Leaping up watching her tumble out of the nursery, walking towards the gaping hole before peeking outside into the bright sunlight. Despite the warmth of the sun the light snow that dusted the camps main clearing made her shiver, pawing gently at the cold snow on the ground. Jadekits attention was quickly brought back to kit tumbling around after her tail, her bright green eyes followed the light grey kitten as she ran into fallen reeds and tripping over the occasional shell. Moving closer to her, Jadekit mewed softly,"What are you doing?"

Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 14:15

Rosekit padded over to the kits and sat down " Hi! My names Rosekit. What's your name?" Rose kit meowed to the two kits. The warming sun made Rosekit tired, so she layed down an closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 14:31

Swiftpaw skidded to a halt before the three kits. "Hi kits! Welcome to the amazing camp of RiverClan! I'm Swiftpaw. And you three are ...?"

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 15:20

Opening one eye, Rosekit tiredly squeaked," hi. I'm Rosekit. "
Back to top Go down
Kittytab

Kittytab

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 15:52

Ears twitching slightly at the sound of paws approching her, turning around Jadekit purred softly at the calico kit." Hello, Im Jadekit!" Her tail twitched back and forth behind her as Rosekit laid down. Looking up in surprise as a white tom skidded to a halt infront of her. Blinking owlish at him before mewing softly." Im Jadekit"
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 16:12

OOC: okay, I know I'm not a mod or admin, but you need to wait for me to post if a question is directed to me. It doesn't make sense when you read it.

IC: Silverkit looked up. "Oh hi! I'm Silverkit! Nice to meet you guys!" She looked around embarrassed that she was running into things. "Please excuse my childless."

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Kittytab

Kittytab

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 16:17

ooc: okay sorry

ic: Jadekit turned back to the silver she-cat and purred softly, her tail wrapping around her paws." Its nice to meet you Silverkit! Im Jadekit!"
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 16:25

Silverkit smiled. "It's nice to meet you. I can't wait to be an apprentice! Exploring outside... Oh boy!" Silverkit kneaded her paws on the ground.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Kittytab

Kittytab

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 16:30

Jadekit nodded excitedly, the thought of going hunting and getting to stay with the other apprentices make her squirm. Her tail waved back and forth as she crouched down,"I cant wait either! Im going to be the best hunter ever!" Wiggling her rear back and forth as she did her best hunters crouch before pouncing clumsily on a pebble.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 16:41

Silverkit looked to Silverpelt. All the colors formed a beautiful pinkish orange. "Oh Silverpelt. Why are you so beautiful?"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Kittytab

Kittytab

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014 - 14:55

Standing up from her crouching position Jadekit gazed up into the sky, her green eyes wide with wonder as she stared up into the sky,"It is awfully pretty..."
Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014 - 14:56

Firekit bounded over.
"Hi! Im Firekit!" She announced.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014 - 15:32

Swiftpaw sat down, before collapsing on the ground, eyes shut. "I'm bored," he announced. "There's nothing to do, and I can't leave the camp without a mentor." He shuffled his forepaws. "Hmm ..."

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's first day   Silverkit's first day EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014 - 15:34

Firekit looked at her paws.
"Oh, My apprentice ceremony should be here soon! Im 5 moons old, and almost 6 moons," she said quietly. Then Firekit gracefully sprinted away.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler: