Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wandering (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:08

OOC: sorry I've just kinda lost all ability to post for the past few hours cx

After being tackled to the ground and quickly recovering from Stormpaw, Cinderfur calmed down from the meeting of more of her own clan members and turned back around to face the apprentices... who were joined by a Thunderclan warrior. Oh great. But then Adderpaw spoke up. Wait, cowardly? If it were a patrol, the apprentice should know better! "Excuse you! Do you have bees for brains? You should know what you're getting yourself up against when you cross into our territory!" she hissed as she locked eyes with the Thunderclan apprentice. "As for your backup," the warrior looked at Spottedfeather. "I can't believe she would simply let you trespass like this. What kind of a mentor does that?" With the words out of her mouth, she realized just how harsh that could have sounded. Instantly, she kind of regretted her words, feeling bad for saying something that could upset the other warrior, but this was an even bigger matter than feelings. She was defending her territory, so instead of shying away, Cinderfur, even though she looked frail and worn out from her little adventure away from her own home, looked confidently at Spottedfeather with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:17

OOC: Before I do anything, is this gonna turn into a fight? XD Because it would start with my characters apparently XD Oh and Rook, I put up her topic o3o

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:27

OOC: I don't think it will. Maybe Spottedfeather could say something like, "If you let us leave peacefully, I'll dealbwith these two myself." Oh and thanks Rose! :D
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:39

OOC: Okay, and you're welcome :D

IC: Stormclaw placed his paw on her shoulder and pushed her back. "Don't get in my face again, or i'll scar it" growling, his fur bristed and pinned his ears. He was going to shred these forest cats, even if one was the deputy. Aspe he was pushed back, he was about to launch himself at her before she proposed for them to leave. He didn't want to start too much tension between the two clan, especially since Reedstar wasn't here right then, plus he didn't want to make rash decision by himself. He wasn't that much of an experienced warrior. "Fine, but hurry up, and I better not catch them here again, especially the black one." Totally not racist o3o He stared at the small apprentice, turning back on them and crossing the river. "Come on Cinderfur, Stormpaw. We are done here." he huffed. He wouldn't make them leave, but it just seemed reasonable.

Spottedfeather stared back at Cinderfur, still in Stormclaws face. "You, shut your jaws, I didn't allow them here." As Spottedfeather was pushed, she stood before launching forward and pushing his back with her front paws. "Even, now, if we can leave peacefully, i'll deal with these two, i'm sorry that they ended up on your territory, but I wont let you hurt them." she growled lightly, giving Stormclaw a hard stare..

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:44

Ooc: D: Adderpaw didn't do nothin' wrong...I think.

Ic: Stormpaw and Adderpaw glared and growled at each other before turning around to follow the two groups back to their camps or wherever.

Ooc: Short posts ouo It's late and I gotta make this quick.

Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWandering (OPEN) - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWandering (OPEN) - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWandering (OPEN) - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 1voydWandering (OPEN) - Page 2 2gy1qubWandering (OPEN) - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWandering (OPEN) - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 21:14

Rookpaw gulped as she listened to Spottedfeather's words. The apprentice stepped back a little.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 21:29

Cinderfur wasn't going to push it any further. If they were going to leave, then they should do so. Besides, it seemed that Stormclaw wasn't really in the mood to fight, and Cinderfur wasn't in the shape to fight. Not that she really wanted to in the first place. Without letting her eyes off of any of the three cats, she nodded her head. "Fine then. Leave. Keep them off of our territory. This is your only warning. Next time I see either of your silly apprentices on Sunningrocks, there won't be any warning. They'll run back to camp faster than they've ever run in their lives with no fur left."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 21:41

"I will, and after this, they wont come here again without permission, or until it is our territory." Spottedfeather mewed before walking back into the forest, not making sure the apprentices were following, but they knew to. After they padded a good ways away, she spoke. "Just don't go there again without permission." i'll let you off this time, but next time, I wont be so nice." Spottedfeather smiled a genuine smile this time.

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 22:07

Rookpaw followed Spottedfeather. "Yes Spottedfeather." she said.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 19:45

Adderpaw padded beside Rookpaw. "I admire your bravery and all, but seriously, did you expect to go against two Riverclan warriors and win?" He asked, not bothering to mention the other apprentice who randomly showed up to glomp her own clanmate before actually being serious about the whole argument.

Stormpaw hopped about as they padded back, the excitement returning to her eyes. "Everyone's missed you, Cinderfur! They'll be glad to see you back at camp!" She purred, smiling.

Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWandering (OPEN) - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWandering (OPEN) - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWandering (OPEN) - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 1voydWandering (OPEN) - Page 2 2gy1qubWandering (OPEN) - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWandering (OPEN) - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 0:37

After watching the Thunderclan cats walk away with a wary look, she quickly turned around at Stormpaw's voice. Since the tension was out of the air now, she felt as if she could collapse with happiness and relief. Granted, it hadn't been too terribly long since she had been gone, but she honestly had been brought down to the point to where she thought everyone else was dead. After all, she had never seen the water move so fast before... or rise that high. Moving her gaze between the apprentice and the warrior, she felt like she could cry. "Oh Stormpaw, Stormclaw! I missed you guys too! How is everyone? Where did you guys go? What even happened?!" the warrior had so many questions that just blurted out of her mouth, but after speaking, it finally hit her just how exhausted and weak she was. "N-Nevermind. Let's just go back to camp... if the camp is still there," she muttered weakly, trying her best to cover it up with joy and excitement.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 11:44

"We can answer when we get back to camp" Stormclaw smiled and led the way back to Riverclan camp.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 16:55

OOC: alright as kind of a continuation, I'm gonna make another topic in camp for Cinder's return cx my poor baby needs to go home ;u;
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 7:42

Rookpaw pushed Adderpaw with her shoulder. "I may not be able to win but I could probably avoid the loss long enough. And those fur brains don't scare me." she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 18:34

"Oh yeah?" He laughed. "After 'long enough' was over with, what would happen then? If Spottedfeather hadn't convinced them to let us leave in peace, we could've riled up the already long-lasting feud between Thunderclan and Riverclan over Sunningrocks." Adderpaw pointed out. She could make all the excuses she wants to, but it was kinda stupid for her to trespass alone and stand up against three Riverclan cats.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: