Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~ Empty
PostSubject: Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~   Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~ EmptyWed 1 Jan 2014 - 16:51

It wasn't too late in the day, but the sun was definitely about to set. Mousepaw had been able to convince Splotchpaw to get out into the territory for once and just look around. Although that was what got them to where they were. It didn't take too long before Mousepaw ended up staring at a giant pile of rocks. They actually looked really weird. "Hey, do you know what these rocks are for?" She asked Splotchpaw.

OOC: bad post is bad...
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3561

PostSubject: Re: Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~   Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~ EmptyWed 1 Jan 2014 - 17:10

Splotchpaw, most reluctantly, followed the other apprentice. Her blue eyes darting back and forth as she walked a few tail lengths behind Mousepaw. The crunch, crunch of their paws felt like a pebble dropping in a pond, the way it broke the silence. As they arrived at the wildly arranged rocks. It was silent. Much more silent then the other parts of the forest she had been to. It was more...tense? This place gave her the creeps. "N-N-No. B-B-But I k-know tha-a-at we-e shouldn't be-e here. This place gives m-me the cr-reeeps." Huh. That was the most Splotchpaw had ever said in her entire life.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~   Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~ EmptyWed 1 Jan 2014 - 20:45

As soon as Splotchpaw spoke, Mousepaw whirled around to look at her with big curious eyes before they blazed with excitement. "Are you kidding?! This is so exciting!" she replied as she zipped back around to stare at the rocks one more time. Peeking at all of the holes and crevices within the rocks, she couldn't see anything but darkness. But instead of being frightened, all Mousepaw could think of is what might be down there. "Hey what do you think might be in those holes?" she asked Splotchpaw.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~   Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~ EmptyThu 2 Jan 2014 - 22:33

Feeling slightly ignored, Splotchpaw narrowed her eyes in an uncharacteristic look of determination. Gathering her breath, the kitten gathered up the courage to yell at the other apprentice. Her muscles stiffened and trembled. 'You can do this, Splotchpaw. You can be brave!' Looking up at Mousepaw, the mostly white apprentice finally let loose her steam.

Instead of a burst of loud anger, all that came out was something quieter then a whisper. In her head, Splotchpaw didn't know how quiet it had actually been. "M-mousepaw, l-let's-s g-g-oo..." Once the words got out, the apprentice felt rather proud of herself! She had actually spoken out!

Sadly though. It was too quiet for any cat to hear.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~   Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~ EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 10:57

Aaannndd... Mousepaw didn't even hear her. She thought that she heard something, so she quickly looked up and around at Splotchpaw. "Did you say something?" she asked, although she kept wanting to creep closer to the rocks. She was just too curious to leave them alone.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~   Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~ EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 19:42

''Did you say something?"

Did you say something...

...Did you say something...

Why, yes she did! Splotchpaw had felt so proud of her self for standing up and yelling at Mousepaw. She had thought; 'This is it! Yes! I have broken my shyness and have broken into the world of standing up being bold! Everything from here on out has got to be better!' Nope. Apparently, she had either; Thought it, instead of saying it, or spoke quietly.

Well, foxdung.

Facial expression visually dropping, Splotchpaw hesitantly followed after her friend, eyeing the weird rocks with an untrustful gaze.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~   Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~ EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 21:32

She continued to give her friend a curious look as she watched Splotchpaw's expression almost immediately change from somewhat confident to almost depressed. It was saddening actually. Within an instant, she had almost forgotten about the rocks. "You okay?" she asked, hoping she hadn't done something wrong. She thought back to everything they had done so far... and she couldn't think of anything. Maybe something happened before they got here?
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~   Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~ EmptySun 12 Jan 2014 - 7:47

Splotchpaw looked up at her friend, head tilting slightly to the left. "O-oh, n-n-nothing. D-don't mind m-me." The apprentice continued to walk, forcing her expression to lighten. Splotchpaw stood next to a larger rock, her blue eyes searching around her for clues. What animals lived here? Why are there holes in the ground? Splotchpaw glanced toward Mousepaw incase she had figured something out. This place was kind of cool, even if she had a suspicion that this place held some kind of evil. 'What are we going to find here?'

Back to top Go down
limpkit24

limpkit24

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~   Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~ EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 21:19

Last edited by limpkit24 on Sat 15 Feb 2014 - 22:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~   Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~ EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 22:10

limpkit24 wrote:
Midnightfur saw an adder and sneaking up on it,she pounced,catching the prey.

OOC;; Hey, please make a creation and read the rules first. We start off as kits and you need to get approved~ Ty for your time~ <3

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~   Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneakin-- I mean... Just Hanging Out~
Page 1 of 1