Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ah, crud. Power out.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7473

Ah, crud. Power out. Empty
PostAh, crud. Power out.

Hey guys...So, today around 4:35-ish, my power went out. Looks like the whole neighborhood. I was just lying awake infront of my fan when...Poof, it stopped. I have no idea when it is coming back on as that was like 10 minutes ago. Could be just today, could be like for a few days. I'm sorry for all of those who are in topics I am in, as I won't be able to post, PBA included. Updates will try to come...As long as my phone doesn't die, you know?

Ah, crud. Power out. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray

Last edited by Five Honey Badgers on Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 5:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Ah, crud. Power out. :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: Ah, crud. Power out.
Post Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 3:03 by Sleepy
Oh, that blows.

You'll have to live like a caveman for a day or more, possibly. D8
Jay
Post Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 8:36 by Jay
Rub rocks together, I heard you can make fire that way.
Flybot
Post Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 16:17 by Flybot
i was born from rocks

xC Aww that sucks... throw a few comforters on and take a long hibernation.
Honey Badger
Post Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 14:22 by Honey Badger
Oh how I wanted to do that. Anywho~

Update time! So, the power might stay off for the next 1-4 days. It sucks as my house is freezing now. I'm right now sitting in front of our fireplace. My phone ended up dying so I am using my sister's phone right now. It looks like I am going to my grandma's house later where we shall remain for a while. It sounds like we are going to have Christmas up there. Weeeeee. More update to come..Maybe. If I feel like it.

Now to go hunt down some mammoths. *Shot*
Sleepy
Post Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 18:42 by Sleepy
Christmas at someone else's house? Laaaaaame. D8

"Else's" isn't right, according to Firefox. Neither is "elses." What is right then?
Mossy
Post Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 20:57 by Mossy

if it is freezing in your house why were you in front of a fan before the power went out?
Anyways, have fun with no electricity and basically no good food for awhile.
Honey Badger
Post Tue 24 Dec 2013 - 6:55 by Honey Badger
It was freezing at my house due to the power meaning that we kinda don't have heat. And besides, I need to sleep infront of a fan...Cause, well other wise I kinda toss and turn (Note, sleeping last night sucked)

Anywho! Update Time! So last night, not long after I wrote that post we learned that some blocks not far from us had power, so that hopefully meant we would get power soon. My dad ended up talking with his brother who had also lost power, who was now sleeping at their dad's house. My grandpa's house was far closer than my grandma's so my dad ended up asking if we could stay there. We got the ok and so around 8:30, we headed up here. However, my mom and dad had to stay at the house as my dad works today, and mom figured she might as well stay with him. Because we should of gotten power back last night, or should be getting it tonight, my dad is to inform us when it does. If it does, and my uncle's power also returns, he is going to drive us back but it sounds like we are heading back up tomorrow regardless. The fact that we will be home for Christmas, power or not (but it is sure sounding like power) is good news to me.

Honey Badger
Post Wed 25 Dec 2013 - 7:36 by Honey Badger
Sorry for the double post, but we have power! I'm still at my grandpa's house, but we are heading back soon. My uncle is still without power, but he is just going to crash at our house Til he does. So from now on, I guess that is the end of the updates. Yay!

Merry Christmas everybody!
Splotch
Post Wed 25 Dec 2013 - 8:12 by Splotch
My family on my mom's side are all up together in Haslett. xD Only my Great Aunt has power, so they are all huddled up in her tiny house.

I'm glad that you're alright Badge, but remember you are going to get a lot of wind, so it might go back down. It also depends where your power lines are. If they are underground, you should be fine. Other wise, don't get too cozy until it is all over~
Post  by Sponsored content

Ah, crud. Power out.

Page 1 of 1