Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All The Dead Cats Be Chillin'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

All The Dead Cats Be Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: All The Dead Cats Be Chillin'   All The Dead Cats Be Chillin' EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Ooc: Only if you have a dead character :u
Not an important topic. Just another day in Starclan.

Ic: Flamestar yawned, rolling over on his back to bask in the sunlight. He had always preferred the trees, but in Starclan, the sun's rays were so perfect at this time of day, that he couldn't resist. For a moment he wondered how his granddaughter, Lavenderheart, was doing in Windclan. That clan had given her a good home...Silentstar had made a wise choice to leave her there as a kit, compared to the other clans. Then he recalled Stormstar, who was also here in Starclan. That tom was wise and Flamestar had grown to respect him. Twistedfoot was Lavenderheart's mate, and he was also Stormstar's son, so granddaddy over here approvez. Not that he could do anything about it if he didn't, anyways.
Despite Skyclan's fall, its blood ran through many kits in Windclan now. Skyclan was sort of morphing with Windclan now, it seems. Well not sort of, it really was. Oh how he missed his clan...If only he could talk to his family and introduce himself. He doubted that Lavenderheart even knew him, let alone her kits, but it's always nice to talk to family. Oh wait, he could do that if he wanted to right now, considering several of his kin had died and moved up to starclan themselves. It was a grim thought, but it was true, unfortunately. At least they could chat and hunt together like they used to without any normal clan worries. All his previous enemies weren't really enemies anymore now...You know, the ones who went to Starclan, anyways. Speaking of which, where was everyone?

All The Dead Cats Be Chillin' Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAll The Dead Cats Be Chillin' Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAll The Dead Cats Be Chillin' Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAll The Dead Cats Be Chillin' I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
All The Dead Cats Be Chillin' 1voydAll The Dead Cats Be Chillin' 2gy1qubAll The Dead Cats Be Chillin' One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAll The Dead Cats Be Chillin' StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: All The Dead Cats Be Chillin'   All The Dead Cats Be Chillin' EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Frogpaw padded up to Flamestar. He looks friendly enough, he thought, before saying "Hello there. I'm Frogpaw. Do... do you know where I am?"

OoC: He doesn't know any cats who died, so when he died noone greeted him and told him that he was in StarClan.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: All The Dead Cats Be Chillin'   All The Dead Cats Be Chillin' EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Flamestar glanced over in surprise. "Oh, you must be knew here. I wondered why I didn't recognize you...Not that I know everyone here." He replied calmly, sitting up. The tom was young, and Flamestar hated to be the one to break it to him if he didn't yet know he was dead. "You're in Starclan, young one. It's a shame but...It seems you have died somehow. What happened?"

All The Dead Cats Be Chillin' Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAll The Dead Cats Be Chillin' Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAll The Dead Cats Be Chillin' Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAll The Dead Cats Be Chillin' I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
All The Dead Cats Be Chillin' 1voydAll The Dead Cats Be Chillin' 2gy1qubAll The Dead Cats Be Chillin' One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAll The Dead Cats Be Chillin' StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: All The Dead Cats Be Chillin'   All The Dead Cats Be Chillin' EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:16 am

OOC;; Here comes the dead cats. ;v;

IC;; A white she-cat with gentle silver markings was watching Flamestar from afar. A few herbs where clamped between her jaws, so no doubt she was a medicine cat. Different assortments of herbs were with her - marigold, catmint, lavender... Lavenderheart... Silentfeather suddenly remembered about the SkyClan she-cat that now lived on in WindClan.

Her paws stepping through the soft grass of StarClan territory, the medicine cat slowly closed her eyes, wondering how the sole surviving daughter of Silentstar was doing. It was expected that Silentstar was going to be in StarClan with her ancestors and kin, but there wasn't any sign of her. Perhaps, it coud be possible, that she was still alive elsewhere. What a dream, the she-cat shook the thought out of her head.

As she continued to gather a few cobwebs, her ears pricked when she heard a voice that she hadn't heard in StarClan before. Most likely a newcomer... Padding back over to where Flamestar was, Silentfeather saw a brown spotted tabby speaking with her former leader. He seemed to be confused, but as she continued to listen, the medicine cat realized that there wasn't anyone there to greet the apprentice when he died.

"Greetings, Flamestar. How have you been fairing in StarClan? I haven't seen Coldheart and Drizzlekit in some time..." Silentfeather mewed as she walked up to the flame tabby. Stopping to catch a slight breath, the white-and-silver tabby continued, "Do you happen to know about the whereabouts of Silentstar...? It worries me that she isn't here, nor that I have no clue where she is." Turning her cool blue gaze to the brown spotted tabby, Silentfeather slowly finished, "I'm sorry, but as Flamestar says... You are in StarClan now. If I recall, it may have been from a storm and flood. I heard from a newcomer in RiverClan."

"I'm actually right here..." a silver tabby with white in certain parts mewed as she joined in. Turning her tired gaze to the apprentice, she whispered, "I'm so sorry, Frogpaw..." Mintcloud had to admit, that of all apprentices, Frogpaw would be there. After all, he was quite brave.

In her case, she only arrived to StarClan because of suicide because she had hoped to see her friends and family. Actually, more like her mate. Despite that, she hadn't seen him once; perhaps he was avoiding her? Mintcloud sighed, and to think that she decided to do this for his sake. Her clan needed her more than ever, and here she was, making a selfish decision. Closing her eyes, she wished she hadn't done something like that until Hailpaw had left.

But, what's done is done. She can't go back anyway.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞

Last edited by Echo on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: All The Dead Cats Be Chillin'   All The Dead Cats Be Chillin' EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:49 am

"StarClan? Is that why everyone is so..." he trailed off. With a sigh, he continued. "The last thing I remember I was in the river, but it had flooded. I... I think I tried to swim across. I must have drowned." His eyes started to tear up at the thought of him being dead.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: All The Dead Cats Be Chillin'   All The Dead Cats Be Chillin' EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Flamestar gently touched his tail to Frogpaw's shoulder in sympathy. "It'll be alright. It was destiny, and no one could do anything about that." He murmured, then looked up at Silentfeather. "I'm doing fine, thank you." He responded, not mentioning Coldheart or Drizzlekit. He hadn't seen them in a while either, and figured they were simply roaming around somewhere. He nodded to Mintcloud in greeting before responding about Silentstar.
"I believe she is out of Starclan's reach at this moment, so we won't be able to watch over her. But if she were to die, I believe that she would surely find her way back to us. She was granted nine lives by Starclan, after all." Flamestar meowed reassuringly. He recalled his daughter's ceremony, when she received her name of leadership. He himself had given her one of her nine lives; he hoped she was doing well.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: All The Dead Cats Be Chillin'   All The Dead Cats Be Chillin' EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:24 pm

"Pfft, Flamestar, I know that you always cared about others, but, this is your daughter we're talking about. She may be out of our reach, but surely, couldn't we try to find her?" Although the medicine cat's tone was furious, there was a glint of mischief in her eyes, as if she was daring him to answer with a yes. Despite being Silentstar's guide to her new destination, Silentfeather hadn't exactly remembered which way she had gone, and if she had gotten traces of it, she was blocked out by some sort of force. Looking over to Frogpaw, she couldn't help, but have sympathy for the tom. "Don't worry, you'll be safe here... Your clanmates will always honor you - that, I'm sure of."

Mintcloud returned Flamestar's greeting, before flicking her tail that she was leaving. She didn't want to explain anymore to what happened down there, especially if it hurt her clanmate too much. This storm was outrageous, and the silver tabby wanted to know why it happened. She may be in StarClan, but she wasn't exactly suddenly filled with knowledge; she was still normal; she wasn't all mighty and powerful; she still was herself. I am finding those answers... Whether I have to fight StarClan or not.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: All The Dead Cats Be Chillin'   All The Dead Cats Be Chillin' EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:53 am

Ooc: Completely forgot about this topic D:

"Believe me, I would help her or at least try to find her to make sure she's okay if I could. If you know a way I can check up on my daughter, let me know." Flamestar huffed playfully in reply. As she turned to leave, he looked back at Frogpaw and stood up. "If you want, I can show you around Starclan. Perhaps you'll find some older clanmates here?" He wasn't too sure about that since he was so young, but hey, you never know. It's not like he constantly looked to see what the heck Riverclan was up to. Heck, he hadn't even figured out until now that there had been a flood!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All The Dead Cats Be Chillin'   All The Dead Cats Be Chillin' Empty

Back to top Go down

All The Dead Cats Be Chillin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Starlit Plains-
Jump to: