Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightkits application

Go down 
+5
Little
Sun
Echo
Stormi the Gummy
Rose
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Nightkits application Empty
PostSubject: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptyMon 2 Dec 2013 - 15:58

Cat Name: Nightkit--->Nightpaw--->Nightfire

Clan: Will be Thunderclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To heal and take care of their clan. To make sure they are well and healthy and help bring new kits into the clan. To train a medicine cat apprentice to pass on their knowledge. To take the clan into their care as if they were their own kits. A medicine cat help the leader and deputy make important decisions, guiding them on the right path. They are an important connection to Starclan, telling their leaders the sign of the omen, once they had figured it out. A medicine cat does not fight, no hold grudges against other cats or other clans, acting with peace when in the presence of the other cats in the clans.

What you would do with this position: Follow all duties required for medicine cat apprentices, healing the clan and be ready to post whenever possible, and as quickly as possible. I would also make sure that all injuries are tended to as well as give the right advice to leaders when asked about what's best for the clan. As a medicine cat, fallen love is not allowed and trust and faith to their clan is their way.

Why you think you deserve this position: Even though I have no experience with being a medicine cat, I have responsible and very active. I post whenever needed and whenever possible. I post fast and when wanted or needed, I post with detail. I am ready to be a medicine cat with one of my cat characters and will not abuse the power. I will be a faithful, fast posting, medicine cat. Making sure to treat the wounds correctly and precisely.

Recommendations: Stormi :D, Little X3, Oasis Kat X3, Kes :D. Sunny X3, Mink :D
Total: 6

Last edited by Rose on Mon 9 Dec 2013 - 13:38; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : recommendations!)
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptyMon 2 Dec 2013 - 17:11

Recommended :D

Nightkits application Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzNightkits application Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrNightkits application Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaNightkits application I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Nightkits application 1voydNightkits application 2gy1qubNightkits application One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksNightkits application StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptyMon 2 Dec 2013 - 17:35

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptyMon 2 Dec 2013 - 17:47

Lol I know Echo, Sunny said that she didn't really want to be med cat and would be fine if I had an apprentice come in and learn from her for a little. But thanks for you input! Oh yea, thanks Stormi ^.^

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptyMon 2 Dec 2013 - 20:02

I'm sorry, but I don't believe I said that. I became Medicine Cat because ThunderClan needed one and I was happy to full the position. Swiftpaw is fully ready to become a full Medicine Cat, but he needs his ceremony topic. Afterwards, though, he would certainly be able to take on an apprentice.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Nightkits application 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptyMon 2 Dec 2013 - 20:08

Oh i'm sorry. I now realize I worded that really wrong! Meant to put it your way, but the words sometimes get jambbled and I word things wrong

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptyTue 3 Dec 2013 - 14:29

Aww... If it makes you feel better, I'd recommend you, Rose xD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptyWed 4 Dec 2013 - 13:39

Then my recommendation is postponed x3

Besides, there's a good chance you may still eventually be able to have him as a MCA later on, since for one he hasn't even been born yet, and if you still go along with that plot we thought up, then he has plenty of time to wait on the position...
...That is if her plot is approved o3o; I'm not exactly sure what's going on XD

Nightkits application Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzNightkits application Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrNightkits application Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaNightkits application I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Nightkits application 1voydNightkits application 2gy1qubNightkits application One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksNightkits application StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 11:52

Yes, plot and everything is improved. Now since the plot beginning is soon going to start, any one else want to recommend? If there is something wrong, please tell :3

Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 11:56

dangit,iwasjustgoingtoapplysorrel

I recommend, because you seem to be a responsible member, and active.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 13:30

I recommend as well. This form was really, really good.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Nightkits application B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 13:39

*Un-postpones recommendation*
...AKA I recommend :D

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 14:39

I forgot to mention that I recommend as well X3

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Nightkits application 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 14:55

Lol thanks everyone X3, I just wonder when there will be enough recommendations for an admin o.o

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application EmptyMon 9 Dec 2013 - 13:06

recommend.

PostSubject: Re: Nightkits application   Nightkits application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightkits application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next