Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN]   Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:48 am

"Border patrol!" Reedstar yowled with a glance up at the sun. It was mid-day now, and past time to re-mark and check the borders. These were tumultuous times. He had made an enemy of ShadowClan, and now with Dewstar at the head of a growing ThunderClan... One couldn't be too careful, and he had seen fit to order extra patrols. The tom would be leading this one himself. He wanted to handle any disputes first-hand, if he could.

"Stormpaw, Hailpaw! You're coming with me!" he yelled out. His apprentices needed to be acquainted with their territory as well, and what better time than now? Reedstar only hoped that neither Nightstar or Dewstar would see fit to start a fight this day.

Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN]   Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Stormpaw yawned and got slowly to her feet, looking around with tired eyes. "Hneu...Huh?" She yawned, then widened her eyes when she realized she had fallen asleep in the sun again. "Oh! Border patrol!" She repeated, bounding over to Reedstar.

Hailpaw perked her ears at the sound of the leader's call, and quickly made her way towards him. She tipped her head curiously. "A border patrol? Will we see any cats from the other clans?" She asked. Her sister, Stormpaw, prodded her with a paw.
"Maybe we will get to fight them!" She teased, mischief glowing in her eyes. "It's been so boring in camp!"
"But we don't have any training done!" Hailpaw yelped.
"Don't worry, I'm your littermate! I'll protect you." Stormpaw laughed.

Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBorder Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBorder Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBorder Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] 1voydBorder Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] 2gy1qubBorder Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBorder Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN]   Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:38 am

Reedstar acknowledged the two apprentices with a curt nod before looking around camp one last time. "Anymore volunteers?" he called out. It would be unwise to leave towards the borders with only two untrained apprentices following him, but chances were strong that nobody would challenge a small patrol such as his. If they were attacked, then every other Clan in the forest would hear about it. Let's hope it doesn't come to claws, then.

Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN]   Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Border Patrol [TRAINING] [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: