Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Back, for the Better or Worse o3o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

I'm Back, for the Better or Worse o3o Empty
PostI'm Back, for the Better or Worse o3o

Ohai. It's Stormi, and my dad FINALLY fixed our internet problem. I won't be on today much because after school we need to relocate and reassemble my computer since it's currently in the wrong place...It's only here because we needed to fix it without having to bring everything to the computer. Easier to bring it to them, right? Anyways, I'm not as busy as I was before when I left(and please don't ask me about it, it's kinda personal) and I get the computer to myself now that Ice finally is able to move out into his own house(not trying to be offensive to him of course, since he was cool and I'll miss him...Though he's coming over for Thanksgiving o3o). Plus the computer will be moved into our newly-finished clubhouse, so I'll be able to mess around on Skype without anymore interruptions like in the past...Unless of course I get called for dinner or something //shot.

Whether some of you missed me or not, I still missed this site quite a bit and wanted to come back. I'll be active despite the occasional mound of homework I'll have(I'm in high school now). So what's up? What'd I miss? :3

I'm Back, for the Better or Worse o3o Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzI'm Back, for the Better or Worse o3o Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrI'm Back, for the Better or Worse o3o Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaI'm Back, for the Better or Worse o3o I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
I'm Back, for the Better or Worse o3o 1voydI'm Back, for the Better or Worse o3o 2gy1qubI'm Back, for the Better or Worse o3o One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksI'm Back, for the Better or Worse o3o StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I'm Back, for the Better or Worse o3o :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: I'm Back, for the Better or Worse o3o
Post Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 5:16 by Sleepy
Welcome back!
Echo
Post Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 6:41 by Echo
Yes! Stormi~ <3 Welcome back to the site~
Splotch
Post Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 6:55 by Splotch
Stormiii <3
Mink
Post Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 13:10 by Mink
ALOS STORMI
What'd you miss from Mink is that I had lost my internet and I'm currently as active as I'm going to get at the moment only on the week days and rarely on the weekends. I've also reached the rank as Shadowclan Medicine cat. I'm so proud of myself and yes everyone I will post in the battle soon.
Stormi the Gummy
Post Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 14:32 by Stormi the Gummy
Thankies ^-^ And that's cool Minkly. When I get my computer moved later tonight, perhaps tomorrow I won't have a lot of homework and we can play Minecraft or something x3 I'm actually busy on the weekends a lot too, but sometimes it's fine.
Shadow
Post Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 18:44 by Shadow
welcome back :DDD
Rose
Post Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 19:15 by Rose
Sup Stormi!

I'm Back, for the Better or Worse o3o

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-