Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ThunderClan's Deputy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

ThunderClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan's Deputy   ThunderClan's Deputy EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:10 am

Dewstar climbed the Highrock. She had gotten used to the view and the climb up, so much that she could bound to the top in a few well-placed leaps. She yowled loudly so that it echoed through the camp. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneth the Highrock for a Clan meeting!"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
ThunderClan's Deputy 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's Deputy   ThunderClan's Deputy EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:35 am

Spottedflight blinked in surprise when a clan meeting was called. She hadn't realized that Dewcl- no Dewstar now, or so she hoped- was back from the Moonstone. The young warrior padded up to sit beneath the Highrock, leaving plenty of room for the older warriors, the few that Thunderclan had left, to sit in front of her. This was no doubt the deputy ceremony, and Spottedflight was completely ineligible, even if she had strived for the position, so she was basically just there to cheer for whoever got the role.

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's Deputy   ThunderClan's Deputy EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:46 am

Spottedfeather padded beneath the Highrock, looking up at their new leader. She sat near Spottedflight and waited for the other warriors to come. She silently wondered to herself who the new deputy would be. She was eligible, but would the leader even pick her. She had many great warriors to pick from, and she had many reasons to pick them. And Spottedfeather would cheer them on anyway, even if she silently in the back of her mind, wanted to become deputy. "I wonder." she muttered to herself.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's Deputy   ThunderClan's Deputy EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm

When the Clan had gathered, Dewstar began speaking. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of ThunderClan is Spottedfeather." She watched the new deputy's face before continuing. "I know you are young, but that is what this Clan needs- a youthful energy to keep it functioning and structured. Congratulations." The leader jumped from the rock, giving a Spottedflight an approving nod before returning to her den.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
ThunderClan's Deputy 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's Deputy   ThunderClan's Deputy EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Spottedfeather bowed her head and meowed "Thank you Dewstar, I will do my best." and then she turned to her clanmates "And I will do my best to serve all of you to the best of my ability!" she was excited and nervous. She hadn't believed that she would actually become deputy! She saw Dewstar leave toward her den and smiled. She was going to serve her clan, and serve it well..

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's Deputy   ThunderClan's Deputy EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Spottedflight smiled for her friend. "Spottedfeather, Spottedfeather!" the warrior started the chant before padding over to congratulate her.

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's Deputy   ThunderClan's Deputy Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan's Deputy