Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

True Scary Stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

True Scary Stories Empty
PostSubject: True Scary Stories   True Scary Stories EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 11:06

In the spirit of our Halloween party thing, I thought I'd make this topic.

Do you have any real creepy stories that have happened to you personally? I don't want to see any "WELL SOME GUY ON THE INTERNET SAID HE SAW A GHOST #2SPOOKY" entries here.

Maybe you experienced something paranormal? Got creeped on? Anything to that affect?

True Scary Stories I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

True Scary Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Scary Stories   True Scary Stories EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 13:28

Just a few days ago I tried to take a picture of a big deer that was not even 30 feet from me, and it didn't show up on the camera. I saw all the stuff around where it was and it was not there. Creeped me out..... I can't think of anything else right now. But some stuff has happened to me before. Thought this sounds more funny than anything XD

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

True Scary Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Scary Stories   True Scary Stories EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 15:22

Once I saw a barnacle that was so ugly that I died.

The End.

:iloveitmoreplzĀ 

Sponsored content

True Scary Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Scary Stories   True Scary Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

True Scary Stories
Page 1 of 1