Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another kitten topic c:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nighty

Clan/Rank : Nightpaw: Wind Clan/Apprentice
Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 7

Another kitten topic c: Empty
PostSubject: Another kitten topic c:   Another kitten topic c: EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 16:46

Ah, she went outside again. But this time, the really bright today sun didn't hurt her eyes. She was ready! ..Kind of.

But yeah, sun was shining with white light, though it was still low. But, well, it was Wind Clan, and there were barely any trees to stop the light and let cats rest in its shadow. Yellow grass was rustling under little kitten's paws as it stepped out of nursery den, its fur bristled. Even if it was a bright day, it wasn't too hot. In fact, it was still a little bit cold. The black-furred kitten looked around, it's big, blue eyes trying to spot someone to play with. She was her mother's only kitten, so she didn't know any other kit. And any other cat. Night Kit took a deep breath and took a step further.. just to fall over as one of her paws slipped. But who would care about that? Kitten stood and shook its head a little bit, then continued on its way.. to the middle of the clearing. Then it sat and looked around again. Wait.. mommy said that Elder's den is here... And where are Apprentices? Or maybe she'll get to know one of Clan Warriors? Turning her head to all directions, the little kitten.. fell over again. What a nice beginning of a nice day.
Back to top Go down
http://electrisa.deviantart.com/
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Another kitten topic c:   Another kitten topic c: EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 17:22

Lavenderheart, who was finally relieved from being in the nursery, was sitting close to the entrance, feeling the soft gentle breezes brush at her fur. Leaf-fall had begun, meaning that it would be nice to try and get some hunting in before the snow comes in and rabbits start hiding in their warren. Turning her glance to the nursery, then to the middle of the camp, she saw a small black kit with blue eyes wide with amazement and curiosity. Smiling, the blue she-cat remembered when Hawkpaw had led the others out with Twistedfoot and Badgerpaw for the first time. While she was satisfied that she could go hunting again, she wasn't too pleased that her kits had grown up and finally left the nursery. Looking back up to the open sky, watching the clouds, the SkyClan--- WindClan warrior walked over to the new kit. Her tail weaving around, it's been awhile since she last saw her mate, but perhaps she'll see him later when she helps this kit. "Hello there, are you alright?"

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞

Last edited by Echo on Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 19:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Another kitten topic c:   Another kitten topic c: EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 17:32

Berrypaw had been wandering around the camp looking for something to do. He saw a kit stumble out and then stumble again. Chuckling, he headed over to help and maybe show her around.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Nighty

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Another kitten topic c:   Another kitten topic c: EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 10:16

The kitten sat up and simply stared at two cats. I wonder if her eyes can widen even more.. Anyway, Nightkit shook her head swiftly, then looked up at Lavenderheart. "Y-yes! I'm totally fine!" She eyed the she-cat and leaned in to sniff her fur. "..Are you a.. Warrior?" She leaned back and stared at the cat for a while, tilting her head, before her ear twitched and she looked back, spotting Berrypaw. "Oh! Hello there!" All these cats looked so strong and big, and wise.. Maybe she should.. like.. call them 'mister' and 'miss', or bow to them, or something? She remembered mommy bowing her head when she saw some cats.. But she also shared tongues with some cats. Should Nightkit share tongues with these cats here? Kitten's expression changed from curious and.. well.. hyper-excited to confused. A little bit.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Another kitten topic c:   Another kitten topic c: EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013 - 19:28

Giving a small laugh, the small blue she-cat replied, "Well, I'm a Warrior currently. Sooner or later, I'm probably going to be a Queen again!" That, she didn't know for sure because, well, who knows when? Personally, in her nature, she'd rather not have more kits anytime soon, though she didn't know what would be happening. Either way, it'd be nice to see more kits grow up. At the corner of her eye, she saw her son, Berrypaw coming over. Bowing a gentle nod to him, she placed her glance back at Nightkit. "What's your name little one?"

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Another kitten topic c:   Another kitten topic c: EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 15:03

Berrypaw saw the kits confusion and his whiskers twitched. He remembered when he was just out of the nursery and so confused. "Hey! How's it going?" he meowed.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Nighty

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Another kitten topic c:   Another kitten topic c: EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 15:22

"My name's Nightkit! What about you?" The kitten smiled again and tilted its head, which made it look rather silly. Then, instead of simply turning her head to Berrypaw, Nightkit raised her head and tried to turn it upside down. Unfortunately, it made her feel dizzy, so she chose the original pose and she finally turned to the Apprentice. "I, um, I guess it's going.. well! Very, very well!" Nightkit squeaked with excitement as she looked around the camp again. So many things to watch and cats to meet..
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Another kitten topic c:   Another kitten topic c: EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 18:15

Berrypaw nodded and purred at the kits antics. He looked around too. "Have you been around camp yet? I can show you!" he offered seeing his curiousity.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content