Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Very Confused Cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

A Very Confused Cat Empty
PostSubject: A Very Confused Cat   A Very Confused Cat EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 9:59

Hazelkit woke up in a beautiful clearing. Birds chirped and she could hear water rushing somewhere. She got up and wondered where she was. This was definitly not RiverClan camp. She stumbled around aimlessly trying to find someone she knew. Any cat would be OK! Where was her cozy den and her clanmates? She lay down exhausted and hoped she would wake up in her camp.
Berrykit had woken up in the same area. It looked so magical unlike his other dreams. He wondered if he was in StarClan. The place so many cats had told him about. But then was he dead? He shook this thought from his head. No, this must be another dream. She saw a lump of fur that looked like a kit. Her doubts came back. Why else would there be another cat?
Hazelkit was woken up by rustling behind her. She whipped around to find another cat slightly bigger then herself.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: A Very Confused Cat   A Very Confused Cat EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 10:18

Another two kits found themselves in the same situation, Rainkit and Deerkit. Rainkit opened her deep brown eyes, expecting to wake in the Thunderclan nursery. What she didn't expect was the sparkle of stars- so close that she could almost touch them. She sniffed the air, which smelled of moonlight. Other cats? Three more, if she was correct. Hoping they would help her, she mewled,"Hello? Where am I?"

The second kit woke with the same amount of surprise, if not more. Deerkit stood and decided to explore the area, to get a better look at where he was. Pushing through a thorn-less bush, which actually felt good on his brown pelt. To even more surprise, he found a Riverclan kit looking as confused as himself. "Hey.", he murmured, as not to scare her. "Do you know where we are?" He relaxed his long legs to make himself look shorter, and less intimidating.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Very Confused Cat   A Very Confused Cat EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 10:42

Hazelkit saw 2 more cats appear. She stepped back at the different smells of them. Were these the other clans? She saw one of them talk to her. "I-I d-don't k-know." she stammered. So many cats that she didn't know.
Berrykit saw that there were 3 other cats. Was this really StarClan. But when he heard one of these cats ask where they were she decided that they were just normal cats and had just had the same dream. But he didn't reconize any of these cats except for Deerkit. "I think were in StarClan territory but I'm not sure."

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Very Confused Cat   A Very Confused Cat EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 12:26

Hearing voices, the long-furred she crept closer, wary of who they were. Noticing their small forms and high pitched voices, she realized they were also kits and probably wouldn't scare her. Stepping out of the shadows of which she woke in, the dappled grey cat spoke quietly. "Starclan?Why would we be in Starclan if we're not dead? At least I hope we aren't dead.."

"Interesting..", the tom muttered. "Maybe we'll see Starclan cats. Who knows? But why are we all in the same dream?" A spark of excitement shone in his orange-flecked eyes.

Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Very Confused Cat   A Very Confused Cat EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 14:20

Hazelkit was worried. What if they were dead? She shivered though it wasn't cold. "I-I h-hope w-were not dead!" she squeaked.
Berrykit on the other was excited. "Do you think we will meet actual StarClan cats?" his eyes shone with excitement.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Very Confused Cat   A Very Confused Cat EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 14:17

The young cat bounded towards the distraut kit. "It's okay.. I don't think we're dead. I heard from my friend that Starclan cats sparkle.. as weird as it is, it's true. If we were dead anyways, wouldn't we remember?" Looking down at her paws, Rainkit checked to see if she 'sparkled' or not.

Glancing at the two she-cats, Deerkit meowed ,"Do you think those two over there would like to help look for some of them? They seem to get the idea of what they look like.." He purred in amusement. "..Including the sparkle factor."

Ooc- Yes. Let the hunt for sparkling cats begin.

Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Very Confused Cat   A Very Confused Cat EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 18:19

Hazelkit frowned. Sparkling cats? Well, it was worth a try. At least she was glad she wasn't dead. "Should we call them or something?" she suggested nervously.
Berrykit was excited. "Let's go!" he took the lead and sniffed around to see if he could find a scent.
OOC: Yay! Let the search begin? Also, do we actually find one?

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content