Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rest in Peace Odie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Rest in Peace Odie Empty
PostSubject: Rest in Peace Odie   Rest in Peace Odie EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013 - 18:11

A few days ago my mother and I got back from dropping my sister off at college to find my oldest cat very sickly looking. He was thin; half the size of what he usually was yet wouldn't eat. Yesterday morning we rushed him to the vet, and there we discovered his kidneys were failing. We decided to put him down at that time.

He was always a little a**hat, but he was also pretty cool. :c We will miss Mister Oden and remember him as a great adopted brother, a powerful Norse God, and a racially gangster kitty cat.

I managed to find some pictures on my old photobucket of him, but sadly, due to my past ineptitude behind a camera, one has hardcore motion blur and one has flash unnecessarily, making my cat look like a demon. Sorry, maybe I'll find more.

Odie the Cat; July 11, 2002 - August 28, 2013:

Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Rest in Peace Odie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest in Peace Odie   Rest in Peace Odie EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013 - 19:04

OH MY GOSH. That looks exactly like my cat that ran away because he got outside. (We lived in the mountains and he was a full inside cat.) He was my baby. I miss him so much. I can't tell in these pictures, but Midnight (his name) have a few hairs of white on his chest.

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Rest in Peace Odie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest in Peace Odie   Rest in Peace Odie EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013 - 19:25

Rest in peace, Odie. You lived a good life, kitty.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2531

Rest in Peace Odie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest in Peace Odie   Rest in Peace Odie EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013 - 19:53

I feel your pain, Jay. My tabby, Skeeter, died of cancer a few years back. I can remember the afternoon my sweet kitty died..oh how me and my sister cried.  R.I.P. Skeeter: 2004 - 2010.  R.I.P. Odie: 2002 - 2013

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Rest in Peace Odie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest in Peace Odie   Rest in Peace Odie EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013 - 4:12

Rest In Peace, Mister Oden. I assume that you would had a good life at Jay's house with his family.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rest in Peace Odie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest in Peace Odie   Rest in Peace Odie Empty

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Odie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: