Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i am new and need pointers and friends!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mew72202

Clan/Rank : Dragon Clan, Leader
Number of posts : 6

i am new and need pointers and friends!!! Empty
PostSubject: i am new and need pointers and friends!!!   i am new and need pointers and friends!!! EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 11:31

um hey Embarrassed i am kinda new to this and um i was wandering if you experienced peeps could give me some pointers and maybe be my friend???Quiet Hopeful 
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: i am new and need pointers and friends!!!   i am new and need pointers and friends!!! EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 11:36

Hi there!

I would like to be your friend but first you should make a cat here: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/f1-cat-creation and umm please read this:https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t373-roleplaying-rules and this: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t3-the-basics Role playing is really fun and I hope to role play with you! (I'm in Riverclan. You should join it). Hope i help! Cheering

Last edited by Silver Yah! on Fri 2 Aug 2013 - 11:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: i am new and need pointers and friends!!!   i am new and need pointers and friends!!! EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 11:39

Hello there :D Welcome to WCC! Here are a few pointers for you :3

First of all, please do not post in topics that are over a month old, they are considered dead and should not be posted in, and if you need any help with anything, you can PM any of our admins (Jayson, Sleepy, Mama Rainy) or our mods (Fourpie, Shadow, Frostato, and @Coon) rather than posting a new topic in a place it doesn't exactly belong ^^;

Second, please take the time to read our rules to make sure that you know how we work~ https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t3-the-basics

And thirdly, once you have read the rules, you can create a character to get started role playing!
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/f1-cat-creation <-- You can go here and you will find the template you need to copy in the first topic called 'Cat Creation: Rules and Template.' then you can make your own topic and paste the template, fill it out and wait for an admin or mod to approve it! Once that happens, you can start roleplaying on our site :D
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: i am new and need pointers and friends!!!   i am new and need pointers and friends!!! EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 11:44

I'd love to give some pointers, but like all things, read the rules. That's the first thing to do. Second, you start off as a kit in one of the clans. A week later, you can PM your clan leader to become an apprentice. The you have requirements to fill before you become a warrior. When you post a creation, you should remember that this character should be realistic. Don't use names that don't fit into the world of Warriors. Have a somewhat detailed personality. Most get confused on "Origin" and it just means whether you're pure, half, rogue, Kittypet, etc. Leaders usually have to work out whether or not you get the ones after pure, but it's usually unlikely to get the ones afterwards. If you see others with multiple characters, it's because they have been on this site for over 6 months and it was a special privilege given to them. Have fun and hope you enjoy roleplaying!

~ Echo ~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am new and need pointers and friends!!!   i am new and need pointers and friends!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

i am new and need pointers and friends!!!
Page 1 of 1