Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Surprise, ThunderClan!

Go down 
+9
Darky
meme police
Knight
Shadow
Sleepy
Echo
Honey Badger
May
Frosty
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 19:26

Dewclaw stared at the she-cat like she was mad. Nobody said 'that hurt' and then grinned. And seldom did they run away after grinning. She doubted facing off with the other deputy would have ended that quickly, so she pursued Silvershade to the edge of the water, hissing in annoyance when the RiverClan deputy slipped into the water.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 20:06

OOC: I was asking because if we're all allowed to attack right now, ThunderClan will be swarmed. Oh whatever, I'm getting rid of this whole "double-team" rule anyways once I perfect the new battle system, so I guess it won't matter.

IC: With the chaos, splashes, and yowls of anger and pain, it was hard to focus on anything. Reedheart's eyes darted from side to side, from the trees to the rocks to the river. He couldn't just crouch there in the water like a coward, he had to join in the fray. His murky green eyes caught Dewclaw at the water's edge, and his hackles rose. She'd challenged him, right in front of the whole patrol. He couldn't let that go unanswered.

With a yowl of defiance, Reedheart leaped at the deputy with his claws outstretched, bowling her over to the side.

Reedheart used Underwater Push-off, dealing 22 damage and using up 35 stamina.

Reedheart:
100/100 HP
245/280 SP

Dewclaw:
100/100 HP
245/280 SP

Silvershade:
78/100 HP
245/280 SP

Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 23:04

Ooc- I have no idea what to do with her so i think i'll cancel Underwater Push-Off (If that's possible) and take Night out of the picture.

Ic- After seeing to that Thunderclan would surely be beaten without the help of another warrior, the she-cat gazing around. Taking notice that her Clanmate was down, Nightbird crawled out of the water with heaps of river moss clinging to her pelt, which gave her a slightly eerie look. Picking Duskstep up by the scruff, she dragged him slowly out of harm's way across the river. Careful to let the tom breathe, the black warrior hefted him onto her small shoulders and swam rather clumsily across, due to her paws having to move the weight of another cat. After crossing, she dropped the warrior and attempted to take him to camp, with much effort. Unconscious cats are heavy, you know.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 13:46

Mossstar growled, his head clear now as he tried to locate the RiverClan leader. He thought he saw a glimmer of color in the water so he slowly approached, his claws unsheathed.

Mossstar is no longer stunned.

((Sorry it sucks DX))
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 17:36

Dewclaw recognized the tom who tackled her from the water at once. She tussled with him on the ground for a moment and then ripped free of his grasp, gripping his scruff roughly and throwing him to the side. She would follow through with her challenge- even if it meant ripping the pelt right off of his body.

Dewclaw used Scruff Shake on Reedheart, dealing 8 damage and using 25 stamina. Reedheart is stunned for one turn.

Reedheart:
92/100 HP
245/280 SP

Dewclaw:
78/100 HP
220/280 SP

Silvershade:
78/100 HP
245/280 SP

Last edited by Sunny on Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 17:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 17:36

The member 'Sunny' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 Mistpe10
Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013 - 11:51

The sound was muffled under the water yet still incredibly loud, very much a bother to the silver she-cat currently holding her breath and treading water just above the riverbed. Seeing the flash of reed-colored tabby fur fly past above her on the shore as well as a pelt she recognized as the ThunderClan deputy following, she tensed. Silvershade threw her paws against the riverbeds, sending herself flying out of the river and barreling right into Dewclaw, directly hitting her target.

Silvershade used Underwater Push-Off, doing 22 damage and using 35 stamina.

Reedheart:

92/100 HP
245/280 SP

Dewclaw:
56/100 HP
220/280 SP

Silvershade:
78/100 HP
245/280 SP
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013 - 17:02

The warrior let out a yowl of pain as he felt himself hurtle through the air before crashing back down onto the stony shore. One moment he had her, the next he was on the ground and aching everywhere on his side and neck, feeling like he'd been thrown from StarClan. Dizzily, he glanced at Dewclaw again, just in time to see a flash of silver dart out of the water and smack right into her. No wonder; Dewclaw was twice his age with twice the experience, and had earned her name for her prowess in battle.

That only made him angrier.

Reedheart, quick as lightning, rolled to his feet. He could feel blood on his flank where some jagged stone had scratched him, but he ignored the pain as he focused on the two deputies again, ready to strike. No honor in a two-on-one battle, but he would not let himself be put aside like an insolent kit.

Reedheart is no longer stunned.

Reedheart:
92/100 HP
245/280 SP

Dewclaw:
56/100 HP
220/280 SP

Silvershade:
78/100 HP
245/280 SP

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptySat 31 Aug 2013 - 18:45

It was clear to her now that RiverClan and ShadowClan were exactly alike- shameful, greedy and willing to forget honor if it meant gaining territory or showing their dominance. RiverClan would probably show up to the next gathering saying, 'We have recovered the rocks across the river we care so deeply for from the evil ThunderClan cats!' and ShadowClan saying, 'We have recovered fully from the horrific attack that this evil Clan launched on us without any provocation!' Yes, that sounded like the leaders of their rival Clans. They probably had a pact right now; it would explain how they knew to attack one right after the other, and also why they fought dishonorably.

Dewclaw was so close, so close, to ending Reedheart's involvement in this battle. She had been sprinting at him, planning to plant her forehead on his face- a knockout that elders would tell for generations -when Silvershade jumped out from her hiding place. "Foxdung!" She snarled audibly as the she-cat rammed directly into her and forced her to stagger from her path, missing the target altogether. She whipped her head from the silver she-cat who now stood in her way to the tom she wanted to throw into the gorge, baring her teeth and extending her claws. Dewclaw made a split-second decision and rushed at Silvershade, gripping her tail and yanking it with the power to disorient a badger.

Dewclaw used Tail Yank, dealing 9 damage and using 10 stamina. Silvershade is stunned for one turn.

Reedheart:
92/100 HP
245/280 SP

Dewclaw:
56/100 HP
210/280 SP

Silvershade:
61/100 HP
245/280 SP

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 12:26

OOC: Does anybody mind if we just end this? It'll take ages to finish, and I can't implement the improved battle system until it's done.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptySun 15 Sep 2013 - 12:48

OOC: I definitely don't mind cx
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 14:53

OOC: Who wins??

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 15:01

OOC: We do have you outnumbered, and the last time the Sunningrocks battle ended because of inactivity, RiverClan had to cede victory to ThunderClan because we were the underdogs in that match...

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 17:35

OOC: You're the admin, Sleeps. Feel free to make the decision.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 5:02

RIVERCLAN AND THUNDERCLAN WIN

THEY REALIZE FRIENDSHIP'S MORE IMPORTANT

No, RiverClan wins for now. Let's hope our next battle is less tedious and more fun than our last two engagements.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, ThunderClan!   Surprise, ThunderClan! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise, ThunderClan!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5