Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lionstar's Elder Ceremony

Go down 
+3
meme police
Honey Badger
Ice Cream Zombie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Lionstar's Elder Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Lionstar's Elder Ceremony   Lionstar's Elder Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013 - 10:01

Lionstar sighed, making his way slowly up onto the Highrock, the small climb becoming a chore to him with his old bones. He had long, white whiskers from age and dulling eyes. He seemed to lope rather than walk strongly through camp like he used to. Looking up at the sky a moment, he knew there was no point in leading anymore when all he was doing was getting in the way rather than helping, as well as postponing Mosspelt's own leadership far too long. Though he had only given two of his nine live to his clan, he felt it was too late to do much more than that, unfortunately. But Mosspelt would no doubt make a great leader of Thunderclan, so he didn't mind too much.
It was time for Thunderclan's old leader, Lionstar, to join the Elders' den.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Higrock for a Thunderclan meeting!" He called out in a raspy voice, coughing slightly when he was done.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: Lionstar's Elder Ceremony   Lionstar's Elder Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013 - 10:17

Honeypaw sat outside of the apprentice den, letting out a small yawn. She lifted her tired gaze at Lionstar with a flicker of interest. What was this about? She couldn't recall any kits that were ready to become apprentices, other than for her sister of course but she had a feeling that it wasn't the ceremony she had been waiting for. And she knew that none of the apprentices were ready either... She pulled herself to her feet and padded to to the middle of the camp and sat down. This was going to be an interesting meeting wasn't it?

Lionstar's Elder Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Lionstar's Elder Ceremony   Lionstar's Elder Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013 - 10:54

Walking out of the nursery, Featherkit sat down beside her sister. "What's going on? Is it my ceremony? Is it your ceremony?" she asked, yawning.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Lionstar's Elder Ceremony   Lionstar's Elder Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013 - 19:52

Dewclaw trotted into camp as she heard the call for gathering. She had just been patrolling by herself; it seemed like she was often absent from the hustle of camp these days. The senior warrior found a good, close seat and looked up at her leader, seemingly weaker than he usually was, and was filled with concern. I sure hope he can get down from there...

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Lionstar's Elder Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Lionstar's Elder Ceremony   Lionstar's Elder Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 6:31

Ooc: I was going to wait for Darky, but he'll get here eventually. He's busy, after all.

Ic: Lionstar scanned the crowd, the new and the old faces of his clan all very well in his memory. He loved his clan and was more loyal to Thunderclan than anything else. The clan came first, always. All those moons of training and pulling through hardships together were paying off as the clan grew steadily.
"Cats of Thunderclan." He began. How should he explain? "The time has come for a new leader to take my place, as I have grown too old to serve the clan in many ways, as much as I hate to admit weakness. Though I only gave two of my lives to our clan, I would lay down all of them sincerely for any of my clanmates, and I believe Mosspelt would do the same. As he is deputy, he will take my place as Mossstar." The elderly tom paused to let it all sink in. Was he doing the right thing? He believed he was, and hoped Mosspelt made a good leader in his place.
Lionstar looked around the clearing, eyes resting on his deputy(who was probably some where in the crowd) with a smile. "I'm sorry for having this happen so suddenly. Tonight, Mosspelt and Brightpaw will go to the Moonstone so he can receive his nine lives as tradition. I will accompany them so I may officially give up my leadership and extra lives back to Starclan. When we return, I will no longer be your leader, Lionstar, but an elder by the name of Lionheart."

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Lionstar's Elder Ceremony   Lionstar's Elder Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 8:24

Mossfur came back from a patrol and quickly joined the others. She heard most of the announcment and was shocked. Where was Mosspelt though? She scanned the clearing and sighed.

OOC: Just when I change my name Mosspelt becomes Mossstar. Also I think there should should only be 2 "ss" in Mosstar. 3 looks odd.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Lionstar's Elder Ceremony   Lionstar's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 20:47

Mosspelt had gathered with the rest of his Clanmates, just as curious about what was going on. His eyes widened as he heard the news, excited he was going to be leader but nervous at the same time. He remained silent and still until he was able to nod, still unsure of what to say. His muzzle was already slightly flecked with grey, but not as much as Lionstar's. He was ready to be leader but nervous about if he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Lionstar's Elder Ceremony   Lionstar's Elder Ceremony EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 19:34

Possumtail sat outside the nursery as Lionstar spoke the news. You will always be Lionstar to me. She thought, since he had been her mentor.

Branchkit sat next to her mother. "I didn't know leaders could do that." She whispered.

OOC: Sorry I feel like I posted really late to this topic...

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionstar's Elder Ceremony   Lionstar's Elder Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Lionstar's Elder Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Elder Ceremonies-
Jump to: