Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Featherkit in the Morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Featherkit in the Morning Empty
PostSubject: Featherkit in the Morning   Featherkit in the Morning EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 7:02

Featherkit yawned, padding out of the nursery with the rosy dawn light painting the sky. The sun had barely risen above the camp, but it cast a warm, rosy glow that made the fluffy bundle feel warm. She was big enough- and old enough - to be an apprentice by now, but she'd requested Lionstar hold off her ceremony and she'd talked to the current ThunderClan medicine cat frequently, requesting to be her apprentice. Replies never came, as she busied herself preparing and collecting herbs. The gray kit had watched as her sister, Honeypaw, became an apprentice and left camp daily to train. She could only sigh and sadly watch her pad in and out of camp, chattering about her battle training or her hunting practice. She'll be a warrior soon and I'll still be stuck in camp with my kit name.. she thought miserably, laying down in the pale light.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Featherkit in the Morning   Featherkit in the Morning EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 8:56

Mossfur woke up and couldn't sleep again. She got up and exited the warrior's den. She saw Featherkit and padded towards her. "Hi. Why are you up so early?"

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Featherkit in the Morning   Featherkit in the Morning EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 9:00

Featherkit jumped in surprise, stumbling back a bit. "I-I couldn't sleep.." she responded meekly.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Featherkit in the Morning   Featherkit in the Morning EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 9:06

Mossfur sensed that Featherkit wasn't telling the truth. She purred softly remembering when she was a kit. "Aren't you supposed to be an apprentice now?" This cat looked big enough but had the scent of the nursery on her.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Featherkit in the Morning   Featherkit in the Morning EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 12:25

Featherkit hung her head, curling her tail over her paws. "Yea. I really want to be Brightpaw's apprentice, and she keeps talking about getting her name and she never does. And I guess I could be a warrior's apprentice but Lionstar never gives me a ceremony anyway!" she said sadly, laying back down. "Honeypaw will probably be a senior warrior and I'll still be a kit."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Featherkit in the Morning   Featherkit in the Morning EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 17:38

Mossfur felt sympathy for this cat. "Well Lionstar is aging so he might not be able to keep on top of everything. Also newleaf is the time for gathering herbs so Brightpaw should be busy"

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content