Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Will Finish This Topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

I Will Finish This Topic Empty
PostSubject: I Will Finish This Topic   I Will Finish This Topic EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 21:56

So, it was just another night. Thrushpaw was bored. He hadn't been able to get out for training. Ever since his father had... well, gone, he had no one to train him. In some ways, he felt that he was missing a part of him, but at the same time, he wasn't really familiar with his father, so he couldn't get himself to feel worked up. The vigil was sad, and he felt terrible, but nothing like his mother who was completely devastated. He had never seen her out if sorts like that. It was even worse that she wouldn't come out of the warrior's den. He hadn't seen anything of her for nights...

With a heavy sigh, he sulked through the camp. What could he do? He went and picked up a frog and began batting at it with his paws, but he couldn't bring himself to eat it. After staring at it for a few minutes, he finally pushed it away and set his head on his paws. He didn't even look up to hear who was coming towards him when he began hearing paws on the ground near him.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: I Will Finish This Topic   I Will Finish This Topic EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:04

Hailpaw, who's been watching the Tom for some time now, he decided it was time to go say hello to him. He wasn't too sure it was a good idea, but hey, worth a shot right?

Hailpaw got up and yawned, flickering his half-folded ears. He lightly stepped to the Tom, making sure he wouldn't make him jump. "Hey, you seem upset..." He said, sitting down next to Thrushpaw. "What's the matter?" He lowered his upper-half of his body to look at him.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I Will Finish This Topic   I Will Finish This Topic EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 12:00

As soon as he heard the voice, Thrushpaw finally turned around to see Hailpaw walking towards him. With a casual shrug, the tom went right back to staring at his frog. He didn't really know what was going on. He was upset, but at the same time he was just kind of feeling normal. It bothered him... "Nothing really. I'm just tired of sitting around here without training. It's been a long time and I haven't even been out of camp!" He grumbled while everything rushed around in his head at once.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: I Will Finish This Topic   I Will Finish This Topic EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013 - 17:35

Hailpaw looked up to the stars. "Ah, I understand." He flickered his tail. "And why can't you just go for a walk with a random cat now...?" He asked.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I Will Finish This Topic   I Will Finish This Topic EmptySun 14 Jul 2013 - 20:06

Thrushpaw once gain looked back at Hailpaw before his gaze turned to the ground. Was it bad that he just wanted to follow the rules? "Well... apprentices aren't supposed to go out of camp without a warrior present," He said with slight embarrassment. He wanted to follow the rules. He didn't want to get in trouble. Who knew what Sagestar would say? Or even his mother? But what did Hailpaw think about all of this? Did he even care about the rules?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Will Finish This Topic   I Will Finish This Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

I Will Finish This Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: