Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Littlekit's back >:D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Littlekit's back >:D Empty
PostSubject: Littlekit's back >:D   Littlekit's back >:D EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 14:37

A tiny kit strolled weakly next to a river, his paws barely keeping him up and hunger gnawing at his belly. His black fur was matted and his orange splotches were dirty. This kit was awful Little compared to others his age, and he had blinding amber eyes.
He craned his neck weakly to look up, seeing the sun setting. where am I...? he wondered to himself, when he started to smell the scent of other cats.
The thought of this made him both excited and terrified. If they were Clan cats like his mom told him about before the fire, they would be nice and bring him in most likely... but rogues... Rogues always scared this kitten, though all he heard of them were in stories.
Please be Clan cats...

ooc: Decided to make it so his mom died in a forest fire. Don't judge me... I'm too lazy to find parents for him in RiverClan xD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's back >:D   Littlekit's back >:D EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 15:01

Lightpaw at the time had been running around doing nothing. She didn't know how to hunt yet and Froststar was busy so during the day Lightpaw lays by the river and sometimes swims. Then Lightpaw smelled an unfamiliar sent. It wasn't a Riverclan cat or any clan cat. Could it be a rouge? She followed the smell hoping not to get attacked if it was a dangerous cat. Then she saw amber eyes looking at her. She crouched down in the worst crouch any one could ever do. "Who are you and what do you want." Lightpaw said hoping to sound bigger and stronger. She moved forward a little and saw the tiny body of a kit. She stood up straight out of her horrible crouch and starred at the small tiny little kitten.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's back >:D   Littlekit's back >:D EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 15:06

Littlekit whipped around as he heard another cat come near. He looked at Lightpaw with his innocent amber, kit eyes. "Are... are you a Clan cat?" he whispered.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's back >:D   Littlekit's back >:D EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 16:46

Lightpaw smiled "Of course i am!" Lightpaw meowed. "Where's your mom and why are you in Riverclan territory?"

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's back >:D   Littlekit's back >:D EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 18:46

Littlekit sank down in the wet grass a little bit. "I... I..." The kit tried not crying. He took a quick breath and looked at the cat. "There was a fire in the forest we lived him," he answered, his voice getting cracked.
"Please don't hurt me," he pleaded.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's back >:D   Littlekit's back >:D EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 4:05

Lightpaw remembered the Windclan fire that she had herd about. "Listen, I'm not going to hurt you but you can't be on our territory." Lightpaw looked at the small kit. He looked so sad. Maybe Froststar will let him in the clan."how about this. I'll take you back to my clan and i'll ask Froststar if you can be in our clan,Riverclan. One of the queens will take care of you. oh wait first do you even want to be a clan cat? You have to hunt, fight, and mabe die for your clan. Oh and we live by water so you'll have to learn how to swim." Lightpaw looked at the young cat. "Mabe I should stop talking. So what do you say? Yes or no?"

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's back >:D   Littlekit's back >:D EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 15:50

Littlekit looked at Lightpaw for a second, a slight confused. He couldn't understand the cat that much, and didn't quite hear since he was thinking of something else while she was talking. "Oh, um... sure?" he meowed quietly.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's back >:D   Littlekit's back >:D EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 17:22

"Ok than.Lets head back to Riverclan camp and i'll drop you off at the nursery. One of the queens will take you in. While you do that I'll talk to Froststar." Lightpaw quickly smiled at the kit before heading towards camp. Lightpaw kept looking back to make sure he was coming.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's back >:D   Littlekit's back >:D EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 18:34

Littlekit followed behind hesitantly, watching everything that moved next to him as he was walking. He almost jumped when an ant moved across the grass he was about to walk across.

ooc: This can be the end of the topic, I guess. You can probably make the one where you talk to Froststar.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's back >:D   Littlekit's back >:D Empty

Back to top Go down

Littlekit's back >:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-