Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Embershade's Elder Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Embershade's Elder Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Embershade's Elder Ceremony   Embershade's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 15:45

Ooc: You sent me a pm for this long ago, but I completely forgot about it, then wondered if you still wanted this. Figured I'd go ahead and make it.

Ic: Lionstar clawed his way up onto the Highrock, panting on the top. He himself was much older than Embershade, but she had wanted to retire anyways, and he wasn't going to be the one to question her early loss of ability. Perhaps she's one of those cats who just seem to grow weaker quicker than others, much like Lionstar's mother. Some she-cats tended to have that 'problem', if that's an appropriate term for it. So he sounded out the regular summoning for a meeting.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highrock for a Thunderclan meeting!"

Embershade's Elder Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Elder Ceremonies-
Jump to: