Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe Empty
PostSubject: If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe   If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:04 am

Ooc: No idea what to put for a title.

Ic: Shadepaw padded out of the Apprentices' den, not being able to sleep. This was the second time he had trouble sleeping, except this time it was late at night. He doubted anyone was awake besides whoever was guarding camp, so instead he decided perhaps he'd go for a walk or something. If he was allowed, anyways, so for the moment he sat down to think for a second, blue eyes looking up at the glimmering moon. Was anyone in Starclan looking back down at him, unable to sleep as well? Did Starclan cats even need or want to sleep? He decided to leave those thoughts for the medicine cats, like his best friend Hailpaw. Speaking of Hailpaw, he hadn't gotten the chance to talk to him in a while, but he also kinda wanted to talk to Nightpaw. She was a good friend of Shadepaw's too, right? For a minute he wondered if she even liked him. Either way, he didn't think either of them were awake, so perhaps he'd just have this time as some alone time...

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe   If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:17 am

"What's wrong, Shadepaw?" Thrushpaw wasn't too far behind the older apprentice. He didn't really follow Shadepaw, but he did at the same time. Thrushpaw hadn't really been able to sleep either, although it was more because of the fact that being in the apprentice's den was so much different than being in the nursery. It was taking some getting used to for him and tonight was just one of the nights he couldn't seem to get comfortable even with his siblings in there with him. He was actually jealous of how they seemed to adapt to the new den and sleep well. It was just too different. But as of right now, his focus was Shadepaw and what was going on with him. The older apprentice had been kind enough just a few weeks back to hang out with him in the camp and keep him from being bored, so in a way, Thrushpaw felt like he needed to check in on his acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe   If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Shadepaw perked his ears, pausing. He turned around, tipping his head in curiosity. "Oh hey Thrushpaw. I just can't sleep that's all." He replied with a calm sigh of content. "The night always helps me think anyways. But I guess we're Shadowclan after all. What's keeping you up?" The tom was rather curious to why Thrushpaw was awake, considering he only recently became an apprentice and should be in his nest asleep. Then again, the same probably went for Shadepaw as well, though he wasn't a new apprentice. In fact, he was beginning to wonder when his Warrior ceremony would be.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe   If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:05 pm

The tom simply shrugged as he sat down next to Shadepaw. "I guess I just can't get comfortable. It's still a little weird being in the apprentice's den. It's so different from the nursery..." His voice trailed off for a moment before suddenly thinking. "Not that I miss the nursery or anything!" He tried digging himself out of his own little created hole. He was an apprentice now. He was going to be a warrior. He couldn't think about the nursery. It was a thing of the past. Now he had to focus on training and becoming the best that he can be. He wanted to impress Sagestar and show him just how awesome he could be. He also wanted to show Gingerheart that he would grow up to be like her, or even Cedarfur.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe   If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:27 pm

That got a laugh out of Shadepaw. "Not even a little? I kinda missed my mom as first when I first became an apprentice, but I hardly noticed since you know, we get to see 'em every day in camp." He chuckled, sitting down.

Ooc: Lack of muse.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe   If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:35 am

Thrushpaw nodded coolly, even though he was still trying to pick himself up out of the nervousness he had come across in the conversation. He didn't want to look weak as if he still needed his mother around, but he didn't really want to keep the lie going. "Well, I mean, I do miss her, but I can stand up for myself. I'm an apprentice!" He said, puffing out his chest for emphasis before exhaling and in a way giving up. "I don't know... It's just weird, you know? But I bet once training starts, I'll be the best! Shadepaw, what's training like?" He asked curiously, wanting to know what the older apprentice knew, especially since Thrushpaw had never been out into the territory before.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe   If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Shadepaw raised his chin proudly. "It's great! You learn so much, and it's fun with both the deputy and the leader training you! We even get to train alongside each other, so it's pretty cool." He purred. "Though, Nightpaw got the best of me in Battle Training the other day. Don't tell anyone, though I think all the rest of the apprentices saw anyways." He laughed.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe   If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:39 pm

"I bet you could beat Nightpaw if you try again!" Thrushpaw replied quickly. He was mesmerized by every word that Shadepaw said, from training being fun to being with the other apprentices. That just had to be weird, but the young apprentice couldn't wait to be able to train with his sisters. Then they could finally see who was the best out of all of them. What could be better than that? "I want to train with you, Shadepaw!"
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe   If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:37 am

Shadepaw tipped his head. "With me? Wouldn't you have to ask Feathersong though?" He asked, slightly flattered that the younger tom wanted to train with him. Perhaps he wanted to try to beat him, and Shadepaw could give some pointers...Not that he knew exactly how but it'd probably still be fun if not a good way to test their skills.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe   If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:04 am

"Feathersong? I don't think I would have to ask an elder... would I? I mean, I know that I now have to change her bedding a lot, but if I were gone for training, I don't think she would mind." Thrushpaw quickly began to ramble and mutter to himself as he began thinking about that. As an apprentice, that was part of his job was to take care of the elders and the rest of the clan, but if he didn't train, he could never fully protect the clan. He though that if he were to train with Shadepaw, he would become better faster. That would be so cool!

OOC: sorry. I completely forgot about this topic D;
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe   If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:44 am

Ooc: It's fine x) And I was referring to your profile and thought Feathersong was his mentor. Whoops.

Ic: Shadepaw tilted his head, puzzled, then it hit him. What a dumb mistake. He laughed. "Sorry, I got confused a bit there. I meant to ask if your mentor would mind, but for some reason I was thinking of Gingerheart's old mentor when I placed a name." He apologized, though smiling still. "But I'd love to train with you some time! It'd be fun and it would help us both to sharpen our moves." The tom could already imagine one day the two of them practicing some battle moves or hunting, then Thrushpaw training with his actual mentor and blowing her away with all he'd learned.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe   If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe Empty

Back to top Go down

If Anything Goes Wrong, Make a Sound Like a Dying Giraffe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: