Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Longkit's application

Go down 
+4
Kes
Sleepy
Reaper King
Echo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Longkit's application Empty
PostSubject: Longkit's application   Longkit's application EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 21:02

I won't do his ceremony until Patcheye is retired or dead so just getting this off my chest.

Cat Name: Longkit/paw/ear

Clan:Windclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To heal the sick and injured cats of his or her clan, only help healing another clans cats if absolutely necessary. He or she will interpret, or hand signs down to the leader or deputy. Unless it is meant for his or herself. (E.G: Cinderpelt) He or she will regularly check up on herb storage levels and the health of the clan, most commonly kits, queens, and elders.

What you would do with this position: Treat it with respect, do not have a mate with another cat in or out of the clan, be active like always also understand the cats as well as possible, treating the clan as if they were a family member or kit, and to use ability to speak with Starclan to try to help with the clans troubles.

Why you think you deserve this position: I am quite good at herbs well naming their uses anyways, I am quite active myself, and feel I am responsible enough to take on this role.

Recommendations: Echo, Coon, Mink, Darky

Last edited by Patcheye ~ (Grey) on Thu 6 Jun 2013 - 16:10; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Longkit's application   Longkit's application EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 21:04

Recommend~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: Longkit's application   Longkit's application EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 21:58

I recommend

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Longkit's application   Longkit's application EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 22:08

I don't recommend.

Longkit's application I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Longkit's application   Longkit's application EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 10:38

Grey; as a medicine cat RPer, I don't reccomend based on how you plan on taking this character. Nothing personal at all.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Longkit's application B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Longkit's application   Longkit's application EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 14:08

I recommend -rises hand-

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Longkit's application   Longkit's application EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 15:36

I recommend
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Longkit's application   Longkit's application EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 16:08

I never thought that the admins cared to let the plebeians matter in such things. I don't recommend.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Longkit's application   Longkit's application EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 16:18

Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:
I never thought that the admins cared to let the plebeians matter in such things. I don't recommend.

It is an ancient tradition, stretching all the way back to the darkness of the beginning days... I also think it's because the medicine cat doesn't do anything, but the role is still important enough to warrant sign-ups without complete admin control on the matter.

I think I should give my reasoning since nobody listened to me last time. I'm not recommending because of Longkit's future hypothetical personality, based off of things she's said on chat.

Basically, it seems to me that Longkit might become some evil perverted medicine cat, and I don't want to take the chance. I do trust that Grey would be active in the role, but I don't know if she'd be responsible enough with it. Evilness is fine, but it's subjective and more complex than just "ahahaha i'm evil watch me be evil and stuff", and I think I'd only trust a medicine cat with it if I knew they could make a more complex personality. Sorry. ;w;

Longkit's application I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Longkit's application   Longkit's application EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 16:30

Actually, about that I forgot completely about that since I said that who knows how long ago, and he was going to probably end up completely normal anyways, I was planning to point his personality towards the Long before the re-boost, so no need to really worry about him being a perverted evil meddie.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Longkit's application   Longkit's application EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 4:05

I do not recommend.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longkit's application   Longkit's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Longkit's application
Page 1 of 1