Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A message from Mink

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

A message from Mink Empty
PostA message from Mink

Ahem...Mink asked me to post this for her since she cant post topics at the moment. I myself am on a tablet right now x)

"I can only get on for about two more days, and then I'm not so sure what to do. I can't post TOPICS so I'm just saying it here. could you do be a fav and post a topic for me in MA

I can't get on because summer starts for me in a few days, two, yeah. Anyways my computer WON'T work at all. We've tried running it and restarting it over and over. But my pairents are to fat and lazy to drive to the store to try and fix it. Anyways, if I can get my ipod fixed anytime soon I will be able to post, and I can't go on the c-box tho, son if you want to tlk to me PM me. Also if you really-really want to talk to me, ask for the phone number, alright love ya' guys and I'll try to ask my pairents to try and help me to fix my computer. OH AND BY THE WAY YES I'VE GONE THROUGH THREE LAPTOPS IN ONE YEAR ;u; P.S. I wrote this on a school computer."

Link to topic: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t13859p15-kits-be-thar-derpen#226882

Share this post on: reddit

A message from Mink :: Comments

No Comment.

A message from Mink

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: