Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Something I don't get

Go down 
4 posters

Do you think a cat should stay the same age in StarClan?
Yes, definitly!
Something I don't get Vote_lcap58%Something I don't get Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
No, absolutly not!
Something I don't get Vote_lcap8%Something I don't get Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Maybe, it depends…
Something I don't get Vote_lcap33%Something I don't get Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
I don't know.
Something I don't get Vote_lcap0%Something I don't get Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

Something I don't get Empty
PostSubject: Something I don't get   Something I don't get EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 15:05

This is just a general question. When cats go to StarClan do they stay the same age? For example, if a kit dies (very sad event) and goes to StarClan, does it get to grow up. If it wanted to become a warrior would it grow to become a certain age and live like that forever? It would kind of be unfair for it to have its hopes and dreams crushed because it was the life StarClan gave to him. Would an old cat stay old because that would suck because it couldn't hunt and things like that. What would you think is best?

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Something I don't get   Something I don't get EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 15:15

It's repeatedly shown in the books that StarClan cats stay the same age they were at their time of death.

Something I don't get I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Something I don't get   Something I don't get EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 16:54

Older cats or disabled cats also appear to become younger enough to hunt while the disabled are healed. It is shown in Crookedstar's prophecy that kits who die go to their warrior age, which seems to be the case with elders as well. That's why Bluestar lost her white hairs and never seems to grow. However her kit, Modality confuses me. Perhaps there are exceptions.

Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Something I don't get   Something I don't get EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 17:33

I know somewhere in Cats of the Clan, Rock says to Mosskit, Adderkit, and Blossomkit, "There is a price to be paid in being a kit forever." But then in Code of the Clans, (specifically, code 12, "A Loss for All Clans") when the kits drown, Graywing sees them in StarClan as the cats they would have been. But then again, eye colors, genders, and pelt colors have been changing changing from book to book, and dead cats aren't staying dead (Heavystep). So this kind of stuff really is not that surprising to me.

Leechkit:

Something I don't get Mew
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Something I don't get   Something I don't get EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 15:22

Bah, Crookedstar's Promise...I actually meant what you were just referring to, Code of the Clans.

Still, now that I think about it, this may be something we need to know for future references when role-playing Starclan cats.

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Something I don't get   Something I don't get EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 19:11

Well with 2 different answers I'm more unsure. I think it would depend on the situation. Or possibly the cat decides what will happen but wouldn't all cats chose to become warrior age? It's kind off there best or strongest age. Also would would be counted as an exception so the cat can stay the same age or different age?

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content