Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quitting WCC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tumbly

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 27

Quitting WCC Empty
PostQuitting WCC

I'm here to say my final good byes!
Now that Sky Clan is cut, I have no good reason to stay. I see so many flaws with the sites structure that bothers me so I decided to leave. The only thing that really made me stick around was Sky Clan, seeing as it's gone too. I do believe I'll leave. I might pop back once in a while but not much.

Bye!

ANYWHO! I'm Tumbly of Tummington. I fight food that fights back although I have been shirking my duties as of late.. Yeah this is a bad signature... to change later. BYE, Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
http://valleywolves.canadian-forum.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Quitting WCC :: Comments

Kitty
Re: Quitting WCC
Post Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 18:32 by Kitty
Okay...

I'm sorry about Larchcloud, too... I just wanted to get my new life up. xc
Echo
Post Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 18:49 by Echo
Ah, there goes our dearest SkyClan. Goodbye Tumbly!
Sleepy
Post Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 19:04 by Sleepy
"...so many flaws with the site's structure..."

I don't really see what you mean, since we got rid of SkyClan with a majority democratic vote... but okay.

Sad to see you go, though. Bye~ Hope you come back again.
King Falcon I
Post Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 19:15 by King Falcon I
Skyclan is one word. Please don't return.
Ebby
Post Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 19:46 by Ebby
Fal, don't be a douche.
Sorry to see you go, Tumbly.
Middie
Post Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 19:51 by Middie
Bye bye Tum Tum.

To save myself the hate I'd receive from Coon, I'll keep my comments to myself. I mean, you already know how I feel towards you anyways (:
Kes
Post Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 19:53 by Kes
LOL. SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH WCC'S SITE STRUCTURE? I'm sorry WCC isn't a dictatorship like NFS, or Opal's sites. There's a reason why NFS failed, and there's a reason why all of Opal's sites will too.

BYE WILLOW. Glad to see the real you returned.
Reaper King
Post Thu 2 May 2013 - 5:20 by Reaper King
Thank you Ebs. It seems like some members still need to learn how to be nice.

Thank you Mid
Sleepy
Post Thu 2 May 2013 - 11:54 by Sleepy
Lichenkit wrote:
LOL. SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH WCC'S SITE STRUCTURE? I'm sorry WCC isn't a dictatorship like NFS, or Opal's sites. There's a reason why NFS failed, and there's a reason why all of Opal's sites will too.

BYE WILLOW. Glad to see the real you returned.

You're totally right, it's an oligarchy.

Willow, eh? But Tumbly repeatedly defended Opal, and from what I've heard they weren't exactly friends.
Kes
Post Thu 2 May 2013 - 12:13 by Kes
I've known Tumbly for maybe 2 years now? She used to be one of my best friends. But then I realized how psychotic and attention seeking she is. Willow did this whole fake person, made it her boyfriend, got everyone attached to it, then killed him off. Right when people were being OK, she made him magically come back. NFS Ia Nights Final Stand, a dead site I used to aemin. But then the rest of them got cocky and power hungry, banning Ela and then me. Opal comes in this tale too, but that's a different story.

She and the others ran NFS like a dictatorship. Or a DICKtatorship. However, she and the others picked favorites and didn't enforce the rules. They didn't like it when you made a choice against them. That's why she left because SkyClan was voted off- fairly and not what she selfishly wanted.
Sleepy
Post Thu 2 May 2013 - 12:18 by Sleepy
Lichenkit wrote:
Or a DICKtatorship.

OHOHOHO, RIGHT ON OLD CHAP!

I'll be locking this now before it turns into another Opal-ban topic. kbai
Post  by Sponsored content

Quitting WCC

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum