Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name

Go down 
+9
Moon
Kes
Sleepy
Kip
Echo
Honey Badger
Kitty
May
Opal
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:36 pm

Haha hun *pats your head* I would let you duke it out with Jay and not stop it. You can 'kill' Kestrelflight. Please do, actually. But she won't really be dead. In fact, your post would be deleted; gone forever as well as you.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Apprentice
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Kes, you can say any words you want to me. You can punch me as hard as you want. You can make me shed a thousand tears. But you cannot break me for I am already broken. No matter what you say, I will ALWAYS be a stronger person. All you've EVER been was a b*tch. I didn't know people could be as b*tchy as you. You should go kill yourself. It would suit you well. And for your info, I would risk EVERYTHING to destroy you.

Kthxgotohellbye

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Ahhwwww, that's so sweet. I'll add that to the list of how many times I should kill myself. It's up to 10, now I believe.

And baby doll, I already live in Hell.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:45 pm

You know, I always try being nice, but Opal, you have just crossed the line. Swearing at us is one thing, but telling one of us to die? I think you should be banned. You wonder why we are so mean to you, Opal? It is because you don't give us a reason to be nice. I, for one, don't care what people think about or say about me. I'm not perfect, I know it, and I will do everything to be nice...But you know, I am just plain sick of being nice to you, Opal. You are nothing but a arse to everybody.

Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Opal wrote:
Kes, you can say any words you want to me.

Darn right she can.

Quote :
You can punch me as hard as you want.
This is the Internet, dear.

Quote :
You can make me shed a thousand tears.
Dehydration much?

Quote :
But you cannot break me for I am already broken.
Poor you.

Quote :
No matter what you say, I will ALWAYS be a stronger person.
Is this not a contradiction of your previous statement? I thought you were broken.

Quote :
All you've EVER been was a b*tch. I didn't know people could be as b*tchy as you. You should go kill yourself. It would suit you well. And for your info, I would risk EVERYTHING to destroy you.
... you're insane.
Quote :

Kthxgotohellbye

lol

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:50 pm

You...guys...don't...get...it...

Why do you think I'm so mean to people?

• To avoid being treated badly again.
• People picked fights with me everywhere.
• Yelled at me for EVERYTHING I did.
• WCC made me actually depressed, even though I was always a happy child that acted like nothing was wrong.

You don't understand what I've been through.

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Opal, I know you want your revenge on her and stuff, but that is way to far. I agree with Badge. The site isn't rude without a reason. You kinda started it by coming on the chat and talking about your revenge. You can't except us to rain down gummy bears and gumdrops on you after you just told someone to die; it comes with a punishment. I don't care how much you hate someone, you can't tell them to kill themselves. It's a cat site, girl. Get over it. Not everyone is gonna be nice to a person that is a b*tch to them, you know.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Thank you, Small and Vadge and Moon.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Opal wrote:
You...guys...don't...get...it...

• To avoid being treated badly again.
• People picked fights with me everywhere.
• Yelled at me for EVERYTHING I did.
• WCC made me actually depressed, even though I was always a happy child that acted like nothing was wrong.

I'm sorry you feel that way but there is NO excuse for being incredibly rude to someone else or to tell them to kill themselves. You were bullied, and to combat that, you're going to bully? That's not how it works. Extend kindness and kindness will be extended to you.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Opal wrote:
All you've EVER been was a b*tch. I didn't know people could be as b*tchy as you. You should go kill yourself. It would suit you well. And for your info, I would risk EVERYTHING to destroy you.

Opal wrote:

I don't know, Opal. I'll give you three guesses.

Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:59 pm

I think I'm going to just sit back and enjoy this one. It's been awhile since I've read a good flame post c:

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Jay, I'm sick of your god damn sarcasm. Almost none of you have hearts. And not only do I wish certain people would commit suicide it's that I'd scream, "YES! F*CKING YES!" And then be extremely happy for the rest of my life. You guys don't understand what I'm usually treated like.

Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Opal wrote:

Oh...Opal, only if you knew. I'm almost always upset when I am at home. Why? Because I feel like I have no true friends outside of school. I feel like everybody that aren't close friends to me look down at me...Mainly...it is because I have a speech problem. I can't say words right, and I hate it. That is why I love this site, people don't care about what I look like here...What I sound like...they like me for who they are...And you, Opal, you are an arse. I always hate it when I feel like I did something wrong, whenever somebody points out something small that I did wrong, I start to cry. I'm crying right now. People might call me a cry-baby, and in truth I am. I want to be loved for what I do, how I act. Just because you are always upset, believe that you are picked on, doesn't mean you should take it out on people that have done nothing. What have we done? We've tried to be nice, you've been nothing but mean to us. We can tell you that you can't be a medicine cat, and even thought you don't like it, you have to deal with it.

Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:03 pm

@ Opal:
[17:02:41] Shiny : Tell her to learn Love and Tolerance

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:09 pm

I find it hilarious how you think you can say we are heartless. Stop acting like you're a victim, dear. You're making people dislike you.

Can someone please close this topic? -_-

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: