Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!? Empty
PostSubject: ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!?   ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!? EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 14:17

Patcheye limped out of the medicine cats den, her very limbs aching from the battle not very long ago, her calico fur still slightly tinted with blood, her ear forever scarred, but other wise she looked perfect, reaching down she picked up a skinny white rabbit since leaf-bare was nearly over, that was pleasent, but her wounds were not, she shouldn't even be moving like this, she knew that but she felt it might speed up recovery for her unused limbs, though surley her sister might jump out and pull her back in, after all she wasn't the kind of medicine cat to be nice, that trait scared Patcheye.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!?   ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!? EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 15:55

Twistedkit came bounding from the nursery, his eyes brightening as he saw his favorite sister. "Patcheye!" he purred as he came racing over. His ears and tail dopped a little as he glanced toward the leader's den where his father was no doubt sleeping. "H-Have you spoken to father lately? He hasn't been the same since the battle..." The kit became silent as he recalled when his father had come home, silent with blood welling around one of his eyes and the many other wounds that he had gotten, and had soon found out from Icepaw that he had been blinded in that eye. Stormstar had locked himself away in his den, only coming out to eat and train Blossompaw, but that was about it; not even coming out to visit Twistedkit like he used to do almost every day if he had the time.

Occ: Yup, I am going to blind Stormstar in one eye. But shhh, nobody needs to know. *looks around*

ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!? ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!?   ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!? EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 16:11

Patcheye swung around, her brother bounding toward her, instantly bombareded with a question she seemed puzzled. "What is wrong with dad?" she asked, she never really noticed if her dad was hurt, it was normally because she had been unconcouse since then.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!?   ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!? EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 16:40

"Patcheye! Get your furry scarred butt back in here!" Icepaw hissed, staring at her siblings from the entrance of her den. If cats could stand and cross their arms, she totally would be doing that right now. That mouse-brain. She almost died... she knows better than to just leave. the apprentice shivered at the thought of the large battle. Sighing deeply she went over to the two, shaking her head in disappointment.

"If you want food, just ask me. I don't want anything to happen to my first real test." the lynx-point mewed. She then turned her attention to her little brother. She always felt awkward around the old kit. With his twisted paw it worried the medicine cat. Will it effect Twistedkit's warrior training?

She may be an arse, but she's still a big sis.

ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!? N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!?   ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!? EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 16:57

Twistedkit dragged his bad paw along the ground as he sighed. "Stormstar got badly hurt in the fight I guess and he can't see out of one of his eyes." Twistedkit paused to close one of his eyes, trying to figure out what it had to feel like for his father. He sighed as he opened it again. "Also he just hasn't been the same, I think something happened in that battle that didn't just hurt him on the outside, but maybe on the inside too." The young kit frowned; wishing his father had told him what had happened at the battle, but his ears perked up as he saw Icepaw drawing closer. "Hey, Icepaw! Do you know how father is doing? I haven't really seen him since he came home from the battle," he pipped up as he made his way over to her, not even the sightliest limp in his step. He knew that was the medicine cat that Icepaw would be worried about him and his paw, and he wanted to make sure his oldest sister knew that he wasn't going to let his paw bring him down.

ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!? ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!?   ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!? EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 6:47

"Why all of this noise? I haven't had a good sleep in a moon, you know," grumbled a small, dusky figure, whom had tottered sleepily out of the nursery. Maplekit's eyes shrank at the touch of sunlight, his misty pupils thinning to slits. All this "war" going on had left him quite sleepless during the night, and often resulted in one very shrewd kit.
Though not sleeping was much of his reasoning for being so grumpy, in reality, he was impatient about becoming an apprentice.

ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!? 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!?   ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!? Empty

Back to top Go down

ER ME GERD WC has a topic made by a WARRIOR wut in the world!?
Page 1 of 1