Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates.

Go down 
+2
Lion's Roar
Soxie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Soxie

Soxie

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 64

Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates. Empty
PostSubject: Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates.   Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates. EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013 - 12:40

Mintkit burst through the nursery ready to see all her clan mates. Mintkit was really excited. "Hi what's your name?" Mintkit asked.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Clan/Rank : kit
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates.   Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates. EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 9:03

"Hi Minkkit are you just getting out of the nursery? Oh and I am Duskpaw." Duskpaw said as he passed by the nursery.

Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates.   Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates. EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 12:40

Lionstar's App wrote:
"Hi Minkkit are you just getting out of the nursery? Oh and I am Duskpaw." Duskpaw said as he passed by the nursery.
"Hi MINKKIT" Sorry to be nosey xc but I saw that

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates.   Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates. EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 12:43

Ooc:

Minkly wrote:
Lionstar's App wrote:
"Hi MINKKIT" Sorry to be nosey xc but I saw that

Minnkkklyyyy....I am ashamed of you for not using OOC and bothering on something so little as a typo :u /shot

Continue the rp :D *poof*

Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMinkit's first time meeting her clan mates. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMinkit's first time meeting her clan mates. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMinkit's first time meeting her clan mates. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates. 1voydMinkit's first time meeting her clan mates. 2gy1qubMinkit's first time meeting her clan mates. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMinkit's first time meeting her clan mates. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates.   Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates. EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 14:42

OOC: Sorry i am just so used to Minkkit instaed of Mintkit

Soxie

Soxie

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates.   Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates. EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 16:11

OOC: Yeah I never did any typo's and i'm a llittle confused by what you meant by being nosy and seeing my post or what ever. So please explain to me on a PM or something, thanks! ;)

Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates.   Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates. EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 5:30

OOC: She mant my typo.

IC: "Hey do you want to play some moss-ball Mintkit?"Duskpaw asked nicely.

XxTadpoletailxX

XxTadpoletailxX

Clan/Rank : Kit
Taurus Snake
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates.   Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates. EmptyMon 30 Dec 2013 - 18:20

Wanderingkit ran over to Mintkit. "Hi! My name is Wanderingkit! Whoa, it's sunny out! Hey! I hope it rains today! I love to play in rain puddles, but not as much as mud puddles! Also, do you know any mud puddles or rain puddles around here? Oh! That reminds me! I found a worm once in a rain puddle, and I named it Twig. Twig was a little boring, but he walked in this really weird way, then one of the elder's found me playing with Twig, and he squished it! I cried the whole day, and I buried Twig like the elders do when some cat dies, I wonder if there's a worm StarClan like cat StarClan, but it wouldn't be called StarClan, it would be called something like, WormClan! But worms don't know what clans are... do they? Eh, but if they didn't it would be like, Worm Tribe! Weird, huh?" He meowed so fast he couldn't hear himself. As he finished, he did a big gasp, then fell on his back.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates.   Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates. EmptyMon 30 Dec 2013 - 21:54

Ooc: I'm really glad that you're excited to roleplay with us, but please make sure you don't post in topics over a month old. They are considered dead. But if you would like you can always start a brand new topic :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates.   Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates. Empty

Back to top Go down

Minkit's first time meeting her clan mates.
Page 1 of 1