Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrolling The Rocks' Border

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Patrolling The Rocks' Border Empty
PostSubject: Patrolling The Rocks' Border   Patrolling The Rocks' Border EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 15:56

A few fox-lengths from the warmer, large stones known as Sunningrocks, was the border between Riverclan and Thunderclan. It seemed as if only two cats knew about how both clans had another clan sheltering with them, over a coincidence on a previous surprise-meeting between Reedheart and Embershade. No one else in Thunderclan really knew about how Riverclan was currently sheltering Shadowclan, and it was possible the Riverclan deputy hadn't spoken of Skyclan sheltering with Thunderclan. But who knew? Lionstar simply figured it was still just Riverclan, who still knew nothing of the rogues, unless they had been attacked as well, but won, therefor not needing to share any info on such a battle.

The Thunderclan leader led his patrol of three others besides himself up to the border, not going a whisker-length further. He was not a cat to start unneeded hostilities between the clans during leaf-bare, especially not with rumors of rogues being around.

Lionstar paused, sniffing the air for any signs of a patrol. He nodded to the cats behind him as if to say they could spread out to mark the border now, for as long as t was safe the cats didn't need to be in a battle-ready sort of huddle.

Ooc: Leaks of information would be helpful in my opinion to help with the plot, but only if it's okay with the admins. Other than that, I would like it if these three cats joined the patrol:

Dewclaw, Embershade, and Aspenpaw or Silentpaw

Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling The Rocks' Border   Patrolling The Rocks' Border EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 16:04

OOC: If I happened to have an apprentice, whichido, could Swift join?

IC: Embersahde followed Lionstar towards Sunningrocks. "I wish I could be relaxing there." The she-cat meowed to no one in particular, fluffing her fur out.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling The Rocks' Border   Patrolling The Rocks' Border EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 17:33

"Someday, I'm sure you will." Dewclaw responded, almost wistfully. She padded closely at Embershade's side; it was quite obvious that she enjoyed Embershade's company after the incident involving the badger, and Dewclaw was glad to have a good conversation from time to time. When Lionstar signaled to spread out and mark the border, she rubbed herself along a leafless bush that had long helped determine the age-old border. "I wonder how WindClan is holding up? They seem to be farthest away from the rogues, and closest to StarClan; and with the missing of the last two Gatherings, I'll bet they have no idea the danger we're all in."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Patrolling The Rocks' Border 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling The Rocks' Border   Patrolling The Rocks' Border EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013 - 13:09

Ooc: Yeah :) Also for any apprentices that join, your mentors can join as well if they want.

Ic: Lionstar nodded in agreement. "With those rogues running around, we can only wonder what goes on in the other clans." He meowed, deciding to be quiet about Sunningrocks. These rogues apparently were great in numbers if hey drove out Skyclan(Not that it was a big clan), and they meant business. There was no need to bring up clan rivalries at a time when they should focus their attention on a new enemy.

Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling The Rocks' Border   Patrolling The Rocks' Border EmptyFri 1 Feb 2013 - 19:05

Dewclaw glanced around, showing a bit of uncharacteristic nervousness. "Ever since those rogues even stepped paw in the forest, I've been jumpy." She admitted. "I've never even seen one- StarClan forbid I should run into any while hunting -but since Flamestar and the SkyClan cats showed up and asked for shelter, I've been worried for both the Clans."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Patrolling The Rocks' Border 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling The Rocks' Border   Patrolling The Rocks' Border EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 15:37

Ooc: Sorry...I've been busy with life >.>

Ic: "We are prepared though. I'm more curious about Riverclan, Windclan and Shadowclan." The tom replied flatly, eyes still as he gazed across the border.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling The Rocks' Border   Patrolling The Rocks' Border Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrolling The Rocks' Border
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: