Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apprentice Training (Need teacher)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

Apprentice Training (Need teacher) Empty
PostSubject: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 18:51

The crisp winter air was freezing, and snow covered the ground. Icicles hung from the branches of pine trees, glistening in the light. Leaves crunched under Silverpaw's paws as she paced around a clearing. Where are they? They should be here by now. She thought, referring to her clanmates.

Leechkit:

Apprentice Training (Need teacher) Mew
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 19:51

OOC: I'm your mentor x3 sorry for not posting something sooner, but it's only be a day or two... maybe three. Not sure.. You don't need to be in a rush for training. I shall get there when I can. Sorry I'm a little busy on occasions.

Gingerheart padded towards her apprentice with a curious look. She had a serious expression on her face as she looked at Silverpaw. "Well, someone's excited for training today!" she mewed as she lashed her tail back and forth with her own feeling of excitement. Yet, she was also slightly nervous at the same time. This was her first apprentice and she didn't want to mess this up. She had to prove that she was capable of teaching how to be a great warrior. Although, she knew that when they got started with actual training, she would be confident in her skills. Feathersong had taught her well, and she knew she was ready to pass on those skills. She was ready for this new experience.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 19:57

OoC: It's fine :)

IC: Silverpaw's eyes shone as she looked up at her mentor. "Yup!" She mewed. "I cant wait to learn how to fight! I need to know to be able to protect Shadowclan!"

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptySun 30 Dec 2012 - 20:13

Gingerheart only let out a small laugh. It was so great to see the apprentice so excited, but first Silverpaw would have to know the territory. Only then could she learn how to fight. Knowing the territory was the first priority. Without that knowledge, well, everything else would be a little useless. "Well, fighting will have to wait until another day. Tonight we will be learning the territory. It will be your first border patrol, so you best pay attention and learn quickly. There are a lot of dangers out there that could easily get you killed," she meowed sternly as the memory of the badger from moons ago flashed into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 13:30

Silverpaw nodded her head, but as she heard the get killed part, her eyes seemed to flash with a mixture of anxiety and uncertainty. Her claws sank into the ground and her fur started to bristle. "I-I remember, as a kit..." She started to say. "The cat on the ground, bleeding in the camp..."

OoC: Angst, Angst everywhere!

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 20:55

Gingerheart nodded. "That is the exact danger I am talking about. This isn't a matter to be taken lightly. Now let's go," She responded, adding a little bit more lightness to her words as she motioned for Silverpaw to follow her out of camp. "First stop, Highpines!" As soon as the words escaped her, she pelted deep into the territory towards Highpine, hoping that her apprentice would be able to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 21:43

Silverpaw squeaked in surprise, and took off after her mentor. The young she-cat's worry started to melt away as she ran. Don't get so worked up, Silverpaw. She told herself. She quickened her pace. You have your Clanmates, they will help you when you need it.

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 12:10

OOC: wow I thought I posted here... sooner than now

As they finally came up to the first border, Gingerheart slowed to a stop. She looked around as she became cautious of what was going on across the borders since there was still the rumor of the Deomilites on the other side. "This is Highpine," she meowed in a somber tone. "This is the border between us and Skyclan. Of course, it is obviously made by the huge tree right here." The warrior quickly padded up to the tree that seemed to reach up to Starclan. She remarked the border as she watched for Silverpaw's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 13:16

Silverpaw craned her neck to look up to the top, almost falling over backwards. "Wow, it's really really big!" She mewed. "Do the Skyclan cats really climb trees like this to hunt?" She asked, her amber eyes wide.

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 23:21

Gingerheart nodded. "Yes, they do. The trees is where they live. Almost like birds, but they will never match up to Shadowclan. We're the best and can beat them any time in a fight!" Her words were backed with her confidence as she spoke, the strength in her words also becoming very obvious.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 18:24

The young silver tabby pictured what her mentor said in her head. Having the wild imagination she had, she took what Gingerheart said literally like the mouse-brain she really is. Silverpaw pictured a camp built in trees, with everything made of leaves and branches. How would they stay up there without falling down and hurting themselves? And where would they put fresh-kill? Hang it from branches? Or put in in holes in the trunks? And their camp would be so easy to defend, maybe even more then Riverclan's!

Silverpaw shook her head to clear her thoughts. They were starting to hurt her brain. "Yeah, Shadowclan is the best!" She meowed, eyes shining with pride. I'm so lucky to have been kitted here.

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptyMon 7 Jan 2013 - 19:45

Gingerheart looked at her apprentice for a few moments with a smile on her face. It was good to see how excited Silverpaw was and the fact that she was already taking so much pride in her clan. It was kind of like staring at a reflection of herself, but Gingerheart knew there couldn't be another her. That would be silly! Anyway, as she snapped back out of her thoughts, she began padding away to the next border. "Now that you've seen Skyclan's border, we are going to check out the most dangerous border. Be careful when we get there!" With that, she began heading towards the Thunderpath. A place she had always dreaded ever since she was an apprentice. Every time she went, she couldn't help but think of her run-in with Lionstar and Mosspelt.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptySat 12 Jan 2013 - 8:38

OoC: sorry, didn't see that you posted :P

IC: Silverpaw followed close behind her mentor, tail swishing from side to side. She was excited and worried at the same time, but she tried to shake the worry off. I'm an apprentice now, I can handle this! I need to know how stuff can be dangerous, so I can teach it to my own apprentice one day!

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 20:43

Ooc: oh wow. I'm sorry D; ive been so caught up in the plot ;n; if I end up not seeing one of your posts like this again, feel free to bug me sooner x3

Soon they reached the Thunderpath which seemed oddly quiet as they approached. This was a new sight even for Gingerheart yet she knew that there had to be some kind of monster on the black ground that she could show Silverpaw. "Here is the Thunderpath," she meowed softly, having the feeling that they should try to be quieter. "Now take a deep breath. What do you smell?"
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 18:22

Silverpaw smelled the air, and almost gagged at the strange, burning smell. "This place smells like smoke!" She gasped. The silver she-cat squinted at the black surface. "What's this thing for?"

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Training (Need teacher)   Apprentice Training (Need teacher) Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice Training (Need teacher)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: