Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When I am bored, I create planets.

Go down 
+6
Stormi the Gummy
Frosty
Mossy
Sleepy
Ice Cream Zombie
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

When I am bored, I create planets. Empty
PostSubject: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 19:00

http://the-planet-aeolus.wikia.com/wiki/The_Planet_Aeolus_Wiki

I am making a planet with it's own history and mapping. It'll take a while, and will be a project of mine for when I am bored and no one is on to play Minecraft with me.
Oh yeah, and edit this without my permission, AND I WILL RIP YOUR F*CKING FACE OFF!
Lolty my lovely friends. :smilieplz:

Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 23:39

That's...Interesting...o_o

Is there any way you could put it on, something maybe like "edit lock"?

Not that that would help now O.o;
It seems as if some troll has already messed with it.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 23:50

o______o

Well, at least they didn't delete or mess with any of the pages. It was just the home page.

And hopefully there's something so you can keep people from editing it. Maybe just keep everything in Artwork and Literature instead of a wiki. idunfknkno.

Also, I'm totally going to steal this idea and make my own planet. kthx

When I am bored, I create planets. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 23:57

Sleepy Claus wrote:
Well, at least they didn't delete or mess with any of the pages. It was just the home page.

Sleepy. Why would you say that on here after some one just edited the home-page? >_<

:idislikeitplz:

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 0:08

...eno... That wasn't very smart of me.

While it does say Kitty did it, she's not even online and it's 1 AM for her. So either Kitty holds a grudge or someone's trying to cover up.

And whoever did it wasn't very smart, because Jay is a thunderous Norse god who doesn't stand for his work being destroyed and will hunt down whoever did it and shove a banhammer so far up their arse that they puke up a mallet.

Whoever did it is a major d*ckwad who deserves to be snuffed off the face of the Earth, though D; Like, srsly.

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 0:15

Exactly my point.

I feel kind of bad for Jay. Kitty isn't even online, and I doubt she stayed up just for that. Either way, Jay, if you ever need some help making this, I'd like to help out. It looks...or looked...rather interesting :)

I never realized how much I'm missing out on. With life to deal with I haven't been as active as before.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 0:54

HELLLLLLLO, EVERYBODY

LOOK HERE

Step One, investigate the crime scene:

Step Two, follow the clues:

Step Three, ???:

Step Four, Profit:

When I am bored, I create planets. 276067-15011-43

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 4:48

Wait. So Lion did it?
Sleepy, you really dshouldn't post their IP like that.

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 6:17

And Sherlock Sleepy solves the case.
Reason one you don't play Clue with him.

Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 11:01

I didn't do it though o.o?

Besides, my computer is shared my my entire family..

EDIT: Wait, where did those posts come from? I swear I wasn't even online since...I don't even know when. I've been kind of inactive.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 11:16

Oh god not again...

This is gonna be so dramatic T.T I hate drama

But you know I have just the faintest idea who did this (sarcasm). What I don't understand is how he got Ice's password.

Not like hardly anyone is gonna believe me, because I'm sure most of you know who I'm talking about...

Ahem-
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t11219-important-everyone-read-this

-I wouldn't be surprised if he struck back now.

When I am bored, I create planets. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWhen I am bored, I create planets. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWhen I am bored, I create planets. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWhen I am bored, I create planets. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
When I am bored, I create planets. 1voydWhen I am bored, I create planets. 2gy1qubWhen I am bored, I create planets. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWhen I am bored, I create planets. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 11:29

FROG WHY
WHY FROG DID YOU DO IT
WHY
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 11:33

Hey. He hasn't been on the site. And why would he choose now to do it? And he's friends with kitty. Whywhywhy?

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 11:33

May: No need for that o3o

Simply a theory. I can talk to him though. I have ways of making him talk.

Just yesterday I got him to admit he was eating on the couch again to my parents, which we are not allowed to do because the couch is expensive x3

Mossy: I have no idea.

When I am bored, I create planets. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWhen I am bored, I create planets. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWhen I am bored, I create planets. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWhen I am bored, I create planets. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
When I am bored, I create planets. 1voydWhen I am bored, I create planets. 2gy1qubWhen I am bored, I create planets. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWhen I am bored, I create planets. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 11:38

I don't believe he would do it. Froggly isn't that bad. Sure, he claimed Ice died. But he paid for it already, and he most likely wouldn't do it agian.

PostSubject: Re: When I am bored, I create planets.   When I am bored, I create planets. Empty

Back to top Go down

When I am bored, I create planets.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next