Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies

Go down 
+2
Kip
Ice Cream Zombie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Dec 2012 - 14:36

"Morningpaw! Swiftpaw! Morningpaw! Swiftpaw!" Mosspwlt cheered afterwards with a final dip of his head he padded back into his den.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Dec 2012 - 16:01

Shaking with nerves Morningkit--err---Morningpaw graciously took her new name. Stepping up to touch noses with the leader and now her new mentor. She was ready for all that apprentenice-hood had to offer to her, starting with training. When would that start again? Oh well, she supposed she would find out later. For now, she preoccupied her mind with the wonders of what her new den would look like.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Dec 2012 - 19:58

Dewclaw cheered loudest of all, but more so for Morningpaw. She was quite pleased to see that Lionstar would be mentoring her eldest kit. She padded up to Morningpaw and Lionstar. "Oh, I'm so proud of you! You'll be so fast and strong!"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Dec 2012 - 21:34

Lionstar nodded. "I'm sure she will." He purred. "Now, I suppose you'll want to get started soon? Or perhaps see where you'll be sleeping?" He asked, looking at his new apprentice.

Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Dec 2012 - 21:39

The kit puffed up her chest and nuzzled her mother lovingly. Of course she would be fast and strong, she was the eldest sibling, responsibility often fell onto her shoulders and she had learned to carry it well. Morningpaw grinned at the leader noddig, too excited to answer just one question, she wanted to do it all! Before she could specify for her mentor she zoomed off, out of sight and off to chase some leaves

{out~}

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Swiftshadow (Swiftpelt)

Swiftshadow (Swiftpelt)

Clan/Rank : thunderclan/ apprentice
Aquarius Pig
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 2:32

Swiftkit now Swiftpaw touched noses with her new mentor. She was so happy that Embershade was her mentor! she responded eagerly to her mentor's question. "Can we go see the forest!?" she mewed with enthusiasm. "i want to see the territory!" she paused a moment. "you are my mentor though so it is your choice.." she calmed herself

Have gone on at least one hunting patrol with your Clan and mentor. (x)

Have gone on at least one border patrol with your Clan and mentor.

Have been given at least one assessment by your mentor.

Have been given battle practice by a warrior and know how to use the Battle System.

Have been to at least one Gathering.

Have been an apprentice for at least a month.
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 19:16

"Hmmmm." Embershade thought. "Let's see the territory. But I think we need to gather some prey first, so, let's hunt, and while we're hunting, you can see some parts of the territory!" She suggested.

OOC: I'm gonna teach you hunting in Dark's hunting patrol. Here's the link: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t13179-hunting-patrol#219392
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morningkit & Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremonies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2