Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

To Safety [P6]

Go down 
+8
Kip
Mink
Ice Cream Zombie
Stormi the Gummy
Echo
Darky
Kes
Sleepy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Sprinting for safety, the defeated SkyClan cats head towards ThunderClan. Perhaps they would be kind. Maybe Lionstar would give them shelter. But even so, all hope was lost. Those rogues were not ordinary; they were trained murderers. SkyClan would only be the beginning of their conquests. The only things that survived were the cats themselves and all the herbs they could carry. And as the days grew shorter and colder, it's difficult enough to support one Clan. But two? The aromatic smell of the thick ThunderClan woods filled the noses and penetrated the coats of all the SkyClan cats as they crossed the border.

To Safety [P6] I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Kestrelflight panted as they reached the border. She had no scratches, and a few mere leaves of herbs she had hurriedly collected from the store. She couldn't smell much of anything with the herbs in her mouth, so she dropped them, and looked around.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
To Safety [P6] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Mosspelt had been on a border patrol when he saw the SkyClan medicine cat "Why are you in ThunderClan territory Kestrelflight?" he asked running over to the panting cat.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Silentfeather appeared quickly after Kestrelflight and mewed, breathing heavily "We were attacked by rogues."

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:53 pm

” Yes, and erm, well, all but me are injured.” she said softly to the ground.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
To Safety [P6] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:36 am

Flamestar ran up behind them. "Silentfeather! Kestrelflight!" He breathed in relief.

He stepped in front of them to face Mosspelt. "This may seem sudden, but we'd appreciate it if you let us stay in Thunderclan for just a while. Our camp was raided by these rogues, and I promise you they weren't normal. They chased us out, though I hate to admit it." He explained quickly. "We aren't exactly friendly with Shadowclan, so this was the only place we could go. Is Lionstar around?"

To Safety [P6] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzTo Safety [P6] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrTo Safety [P6] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaTo Safety [P6] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
To Safety [P6] 1voydTo Safety [P6] 2gy1qubTo Safety [P6] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksTo Safety [P6] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:56 am

"Right here."

The large tom looked a bit bigger close up, what with all his long fur. Another reason why he never looked cold. "So rogues attacked Skyclan camp, and you expect us to look after you during a harsh leaf-bare when it's hard enough for all the clans to look after themselves let alone a whole second clan?" He remarked calmly. He didn't look angry, despite his stinging words.

Then he chuckled suddenly. "Now what happened to proud old Flamestar who always seemed to have abundant prey and plentiful warriors?" Lionstar huffed in amusement, ignoring any sparks of anger that might have come from the opposite clan. "Nonetheless, you may stay with us, as long as your warriors hunt their own prey."

The leader didn't say why he let them stay, just flicked his gaze at Mosspelt, the deputy. "Mosspelt, look around in case there are other Skyclan cats strolling on the territory. If you see any, show them to camp. I'll lead these three to safety. Oh and Flamestar," He added quickly, looking at the Skyclan leader. "You're leader of Skyclan, yes, but remember you're on our territory, and we're letting you stay in our camp. I'm not saying you have to obey Thunderclan's every command, and I will always look to your opinion on bigger things involving Skyclan, but watch what you say is all I'm saying." He warned, beginning to pad away. "For example, I'm telling you to follow me now, since I know the way to camp."

It was a little funny. Lionstar was purposely shaming them by acting like they were apprentices, though still giving them shelter. He still didn't say why he was helping them, but it would become obvious later when they were in camp.

Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:11 am

Mosspelt nodded and dipped his head to the SkyClan cats and disappeared through the bushes
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:25 am

Silentfeather nodded, and followed Lionstar to ThunderClan's camp.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:45 am

Flamestar growled slightly, but it was probably deserved. He shouldn't have let his clan fall to those fox-hearted rogues.

But he kept silent afterwards and followed Lionstar, head high as if to show he was still able to lead his clan to victory. He wasn't going to show weakness now.

To Safety [P6] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzTo Safety [P6] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrTo Safety [P6] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaTo Safety [P6] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
To Safety [P6] 1voydTo Safety [P6] 2gy1qubTo Safety [P6] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksTo Safety [P6] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:33 am

Icestream watched in the shadows as he'd been missing for the whole time. He didn't dare to get spotted by anyone. Icestream was "missing" for all that time he should have spilled blood with the rest.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:02 pm

” Icestream?” called Kestrelflight, smelling his scent. ” Come on, let's join our clan!” Kestrelflight called soothingly into the bushes.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
To Safety [P6] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:25 am

Icestream growled. "How can I?" He asked, going on. "How can I join them when I've done nothing for them?" The words were strong, and heavy

Kes

Virgo Tiger

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Kestrelflight followed the voice until she was right over him. "Icestream, I stood there, right in the middle of camp, watching Flamestar fight and lose a life. Watching my mentor, with an injured leg, almost get killed. Right in front of me and I did nothing. You can't change the past, Icestream, but you can change the future. Even though I did not fight then I can fight now by going and healing them. You can help them now by hunting. But first, you have to come to camp with me. Come Icestream." Kestrelflight looked around until she was right in his ear. It would be impossible for any other cat to hear her that was not Icestream. "And, you have to come with me, because I love you."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
To Safety [P6] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:26 am

Icestream looked at her and smiled, "Okay. I will go." He said stepping out of the bushes.

To Safety [P6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] Empty

Back to top Go down

To Safety [P6]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next