Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.

Go down 
+3
meme police
Shadow
Ebby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. Empty
PostSubject: Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.   Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 18:52

Sagestar lay quietly in his den, knowing that the clan was getting larger and larger by the day. He couldn't prolong this anymore, not to mention how harshly it broke the code by every passing sun. He had been prepared to hold it out as long as it could - maybe it was the shock of losing his first life that left him scared of leaving ShadowClan without someone to fill his place? He shook his head, pushing those thoughts aside. Hopefully, this would mark as a good day for the Clan.
The tom stepped outside and leaped up to make the announcement. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" He yowled.

Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. PDt1Qqd Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.   Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 19:39

Gingerheart carefully padded out of the warrior's den, trying to keep pressure off of her injured paw. It didn't hurt nearly as bad as when she had originally gotten hurt, but she still didn't want to take any chances. Finally, she managed to just ignore it as she sat down to see what this announcement was about.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.   Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 6:04

Rustfang padded out and sat next to Gingerheart slowly. Noticing her limp, he turned his head to face her.
"Hey, what happened to your paw?" Rustfang meowed sympathetically, remembering when he almost broke his spine on the Thunderpath.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.   Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 12:44

Nightwing trotted into the croud, finding a spot next to Rustfang and sat. Her tail flicked and She glanced at him. "What is it about?" Nightwing whispered. Looking up at Sagestar. "Perhaps a new deputy?" She wondered.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.   Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 12:45

Softwhisper was a cat old enough to catch his own prey. He didn't, but he was old enough. The orange Medicine Cat trotted out of his den, and sat primly behind Rustfang and Gingerheart. He hated being in front of anyone, and those two were having a conversation. Easy to blend in with that. A new Deputy, then? That would be interesting. Softwhisper hadn't the slightest idea as to who his brother would choose, but he was sure it was going to be good for the Clan. Don't doubt the leader, Softwhisper told himself, a bit bitterly.

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.   Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 13:49

Rustfang nodded.
"Probably. Or maybe just an announcement. I honestly don't know." he replied to Nightwing, fluffing his fur against the cold.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.   Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 14:28

Mallowpaw ran out of the medicine cat den excidetly and sat next to Softwhisper. "Softwhisper!" he greeted, his eyes shining. "What do you think it could be?" he asked hurridly. "Maybe a new apprentice... or a new warrior! What do you think?" He spilled out with questions, shaking his fur and shivering.
"I hope it's a new deputy!"

Feathersong wearily padded out of the elder den. She sighed as she walked slowly up to the others, her eyes glazed with pain. "Hello," she greeted to her son and Softwhisper, silently sitting next to them, trying to keep her voice calm so they wouldn't get the idea she was sad.
Yes. Probably a new deputy, Feathersong thought to herself. Hopefully a new elder... that place is a whole new type of boring.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.   Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 14:45

Softwhisper puffed up when his apprentice, admittedly, frightened him. He wasn't very used to having an apprentice yet, and definitely not one so eager. "I'm sure it's a new Deputy, Mallowpaw," the Medicine Cat replied softly. A deputy, what else could it be? Softwhisper dipped his head respectfully as Feathersong approached.

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.   Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 14:53

ooc;; Ohyay! 8D Ya'll really did lotsa posting~ lolokrlynao~. bic;;

Sagestar nodded to the cats as all of them gathered one by one, reading to make his announcement once they had all settled down. Cobwebs were wrapped around his neck and on his side, much like the evidence on his paws - at this point, though, they looks worse than they really were.
"As many of you know by now I'm sure, Gingerheart and I ran in with a loose, wild dog. It was in that fight that I lost my first life." He meowed, "It's made me realize that anything can really happen, and we cannot disobey the warrior code any longer by leaving ShadowClan without an heir."

With those words, the leader stood a little taller, recalling the ceremonial words. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice." He meowed, "The new deputy of ShadowClan will be Nightwing."

Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. PDt1Qqd Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.   Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 15:13

Mallowpaw turned to Nightwing, his eyes filled with excitement. "Congrats!" he meowed to her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.   Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 15:17

Nightwing's eyes lit up, her mind wirling. Her dream is coming true! Nightwing stood up and looked at all the cats around her. "I will do my best to serve you all well in the coming moons."

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.   Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 15:36

"Congratulations!" purred Cedarfur to Nightwing, who had just appeared out of the blue because this topic apparently did not spark something in my brain that I should post in it.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.   Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 20:35

Gingerheart had been sitting next to Rustfang with high hopes that it had been a ceremony for the deputy. If she could get the position, she was really excited. She could definitely be the deputy. She could run the clan, especially since she felt more strongly about defending now more than ever since that fox-hearted dog decided to run in on Sagestar and her hunting patrol. It was just something she felt obligated to do. She couldn't let any of her clan members get hurt like that again.

As Sagestar made the announcement, the young warrior's heart dropped. Nightwing? Personally, she felt that she could do much better but was still happy nonetheless, although she couldn't get over the slight feeling of disappointment and aggravation. Narrowing her eyes as she first glanced at Nightwing, her expression immediately softened as she finally forced herself to feel glad for the she-cat. If it wasn't for Gingerheart's competitive spirit, this would have gone a lot smoother in her own head.

"Congratulations, Nightwing!" She purred before rolling her eyes and padding back towards the warriors den. She needed to rest even though she knew she was going to ponder on the thoughts of why she wasn't picked for the rest of the night. But, after a little more thinking, she knew she would be over it after a little nap. It'd just take some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.   Sage's Second Deputy, peoples. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sage's Second Deputy, peoples.
Page 1 of 1