Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]

Go down 
+2
Sleepy
Jay
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] Empty
PostSubject: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 20:10

Amalric ended up staying for two days and one night. On the second night, when the moon was high, he quietly snuck out of the Skyclan Camp, for the Deomilities would be waiting. He had information for them, in which would help the battle end in their favor.
He remembered the path to Twolegplace. Past the old scarred tree, north at the old fox den, keep straight. Soon enough, he reached the loud area. Amalric jumped the fence, where most of the cats were sleeping. A sole she-cat awoke first.
"Brother!" she meowed happily. She was a young, pale cat, with blue eyes as brilliant as Amalric's. Amalric smiled. "I did it. All I need to do is give Urban the information, and we'll win the battle! We will survive, Joanna!"
Joanna didn't seem so happy. "Cats will die, though..." she murmured. Cats started to stir.
"Better them than us," Amalric whispered. "Now Sssssh...."

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 20:57

Barbarossa stalked through the ally, prodding cats awake with his paw. It would have seemed easier just to yowl; the Deomilites were disciplined. They would have woken to that alone. But Barbarossa chose not to speak, going up to each cat. Urban sat in the center on top of a strange yet simple Twoleg object. It happened to be a cardboard box, and it had served as his den.

"Ah, Amalric. Come here, my child."

The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 21:12

Amalric nodded, walking from his sister's side. Ignoring the glares from the crowd of cats, he stepped up until he was in front of the strange Twoleg object that passed as a den. "Hello, my prophet." he said with a smile, which looked quite sinister, as he tried to blend in with the Deomilities.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 21:18

A thin smile spread on Urban's graying muzzle. "I was beginning to think you would not return. Tell me, child, what information have you gotten?" Urban asked, looking pleased. The sun was rising soon and soon the Holy Crusade on StarClan would begin. The Code and Clan way of life would give way to the civilized pantheon. Deomilites cats began to gather around the box, watching Amalric intensely.

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri 1 Feb 2013 - 8:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 21:26

"With pleasure." answered Amalric.
And so, he began to relay information. About their entrance, their active members, and where their fighters sleep. They were very small for a clan.
"I say we sneak in behind their dens, and take them out when they are still sleeping tonight." said Amalric, grinning. "Once we've taken over the Skyclan camp, we can keep dominating the land of those heretical clans and eventually wipe them and their religion out."

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 22:06

"Good, good." Urban replied, standing up on the box. He yowled, and the Deomilites yowled back. "Tonight, brethren, the blood of heathens shall be split. We will bring this SkyClan down to the earth, and only the other four will remain."

Night had fallen, and cats were restless. Urban bounded up onto the fence and the Deomilites gathered below. A rogue was tossed in front of them, bloodied and beaten. He looked like he was hardly breathing. It was the rogue who had stepped up to the Deomilites before. "Before our attack, we will sacrifice this non-believer to our blessed God of War, Blair. Godfrey, Amalric, Anna, Bernard, and Conrad. You will be going into battle. You five will have the honor of sending this rogue's spirit to Blair's domain, so that he may bless us with victory."

A black tom with green eyes stepped up near the half-dead rogue, along with a smaller cat. Another tom with a brown pelt and emerald eyes, who was younger. They were Conrad and Bernard, respectively.

Last edited by Sleepy on Sat 24 Aug 2013 - 23:40; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 22:20

Amalric seemed surprised, stepping. "Erm... sir, are you sure you want to send me into battle? I am but a strategist." he meowed, a bit nervously at that. Godfrey frowned. "Does this cat question the protection of the ever powerful Blair!?"

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 22:23

"You know their territory better than we do." Urban countered. "How are we know which are the dens and where the guards are stationed if you are not there?" Urban's tone turned flat, clear that he would stand for no more protest. "And Godfrey is correct. The gods will protect you."

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 22:36

Amalric's eyes widened at this news. He couldn't kill! He didn't want to be associated with these false gods, but wanted others who were to be insane killers. He couldn't have blood on his paws!
He had to, though. He would be killed on the spot if he turned back now. "Yes, my prophet." he whispered, glancing over at his sister. The pretty she cat had a look in her eyes of fear. They had gotten too deep into this. Would they have been better off starving?

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 22:50

Anna bounded up, a fierce light in her eyes. She was young too, around the same age as Bernard. "Let's do this already!" she mewed, digging her teeth into the throat of the rogue. The cat began to convulse and blood sprayed over those in the crowd, showering them in the blood of the rogue like a horrific rain.

Urban chuckled a little bit. "Good, Anna. Good." The cat continued to twitch as Anna pulled away, covered in a thin layer of sticky scarlet liquid, sticking to her pale orange coat.

"Go, and the gods will reward you. Prove that we are truly invincible to these Clan cats! The gods will it!" The crowd chanted back.

"THE GODS WILL IT! THE GODS WILL IT! THE GODS WILL IT!"

Conrad, Bernard, and Anna turned to Amalric and Godfrey expectantly. Godfrey was a commander after all, and Amalric had been chosen to lead them into battle. Bernard bounced excitedly up and down, partially from nervousness and partially from excitement. His first battle! He'd been trained his whole life for this!

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 23:08

Godfrey laughed. "The Gods Will it!" he and Amalric chanted, Amalric's forced. They set out, and arrived at camp around dawn.

Amalric looked over Skyclan camp as the sun peeked over the forest. Such nice cats. It was a shame they had to be destroyed, due to this insanity. "Let us go!" Amalric yelled. "Attack; The Gods Will It!"
And at that, he and Godfrey charged out from behind the apprentice's den.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 23:57

Bernard and Anna burst through the foliage after them with a yowl, both going for the same opponent. Bernard leaped, grappling with a dazed apprentice and locking him into the death grip as Anna struck the immobilized cat with unsheathed claws. Conrad leaped over the two sleeping apprentices and into the center of camp, eyes resting on a small den. The medicine den.

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri 1 Feb 2013 - 9:42; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 23:57

The member 'Sleepy Claus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] Mistpe10
The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 6:57

Flamestar leaped up at the sound of yowls. Of course, Lionheart was probably behind this. Sure enough, the leader spotted the rogue as he exited his den, claws unsheathed.

"Skyclan! Attack!" Flamestar yowled. He leaped towards Conrad.

The leader ducked under him suddenly, raking his claws deep into the enemy's belly.

Flamestar used Belly-Rake on Conrad, dealing 20 damage and using up 10 SP.

Flamestar:
HP 120/120
SP 290/300

Conrad:
HP 40/60
SP 200/200

The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] 1voydThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] 2gy1qubThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 18:37

Silentfeather woke up with a startle of the fighting. She looked around, but looked at the fighting cats. SkyClan has no hope with this many cats against us! We should retreat before it's too late, but Flamestar already yowled the battle call... We have to fight then! Silentfeather thought as she looked through the situation. Prodding Kestrelflight awake, she whispered "Get Icestream now!"

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞

Last edited by 11 Ghostly Echos on Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 17:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: