Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives Empty
PostSubject: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Kestrelpaw's tears fell freely as she scampered up a tree onto a branch. Laying down, she sobbed loudly. First, she found out Icepaw loved her, then he didn't believe in StarClan. She couldn't wrap her mind around any of it.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Icepaw stood in the same spot for a long heart-beat. "Sould I?" He asked himself. He ran the sweet sent of Kestrelpaw till he found the tree. "Kes?" He asked as a tear fell on his face.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Kestrelpaw sniffed, raising her head. "Icepaw?" she called weakly.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Icepaw looked down. "Yes, it's me."

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:15 pm

She poked her head out of the leaves slowly, and looked around. "I'm up here."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Icepaw hopped on the branch below her. "You okay?"

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 pm

"I just don't get it, Icepaw." she sniffled, looking down on him. "How can you not believe? They guide our paws and protect us." she whispered, her heart being torn in two.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Icepaw looked down, to try and see words. "I.. I wasn't forest born... nor was you. But I've lost every thing. I can't... Think of any thing that was happy in my life... untill you came, my life has been that much happier with you."

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:27 pm

"I know I wasn't forest born. I look past that. I look to Coldheart and Flamestar and Larchkit as my family now. They raised me. And your nightmares..." she trailed off thinking. "Would you like to find a better spot and tell me about them?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Icepaw sighed. "No this spot is okay." He looked down, remembering all the dreams he had. "I dream of blood, and everyone dieing, a very bad death..." He trailed off

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:34 pm

She shifted to the side. "Join me up here." she said softly. There was enough space for him if they smushed together.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Icepaw jumped up with her still thinking.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Kestrelpaw nuzzled her nose into his fur. "Describe to me a dream. From start to finish."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Icepaw sighed. "I was laying out side eating a vole or something then I heard a scream, like yours and so I ran into your den, you were covered in blood, and your mentor. I Turned to the warrior's den and every one was fighting something that I couldn't see but then they all died. Flamestar was the only one left alive... He said: 'Run away Icepaw, run as far as your legs can carry you.'" Icepaw lowered his ears.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Kestrelpaw slowly licked him between the ears. "How about another one?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives   What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives Empty

Back to top Go down

What A Dramatic Life Kes Lives
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next