Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 Empty
PostSubject: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 20:33

Greyheart padded down into the clearing once again, her grey fur growing silver, a new nick in her ear seemed even bigger, but other than that, she would get Falcons answer, but she hoped it wouldn't be one she would dread.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 20:46

OoC: I'm always the last to learn about this, lol. Makes me wonder how they even know to meet. o.O

Falconfang slowly made his way into the clearing, taking a moment to calm himself. While he could mostly see straight again, his head still had an occasional pounding headache. Trying to shrug it off, he walked forward once more until he saw Greyheart.

OoC: I'll admit I wasn't prepared for this, so for me, this happens a bit after something that happened in WC.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 21:35

She lashed her head towards him with a sweet smile.

OOC: I just made this and the last topic Grey said they'd meet at the half moon.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 21:46

OoC: It's the half-moon? I guess I wasn't checking, my apologies.

He smiled back at her before dipping his head and groaning lowly; tonight's headache was strong, but he would just have to power through. He sat down next to her once he got to her, happy to get off his paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 15:18

OOC: Its ok

IC: "What's wrong?" she asked noticing the groaning of the warrior
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 16:20

"Nothing, just a headache," he mewed gently, letting his tail rest atop hers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 16:31

She smiled and licked his head "It will go away soon" she purred, "Falcon, have you come up with the answer?" she asked gently
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 16:47

"Answer?" He looked up at her in confusion; in all the commotion with the badger, he had completely forgotten about what he had promised to think about.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 17:04

"I told you I loved you and you said you needed time to think" she went over calmly
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 17:50

His eyes widened as the memories of that night rushed back to him. "Ohhh, right," he mewed, swishing his fluffy tail back and forth. Did he love her? Well, he did always feel better when he was around her... he bowed his head, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 17:58

She smiled and continued on "Well?" she asked and put her paw on his
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 18:11

"I..." He looked up and into her eyes, feeling suddenly as if he was lost within them. A smile crept up to his lips and he finally was able to answer. "Yes. I love you, Greyheart."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 18:17

"That's great!" she purred happily and rubbed into him happily.

OOC: What's gonna go on now? end up having kids? no maybe dunno
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 20:04

He smiled and nodded, returning her affections enthusiastically.

OoC: I wouldn't think now, since they're both still really young, even for cats. That would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 20:46

OOC: Okay

IC: She purred and licked his cheek, the moon shining on their fur, she was loved being with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000   So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000 Empty

Back to top Go down

So many grey and falcons meetings XD number 3 000
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: