Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Feeling Down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Feeling Down Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Down   Feeling Down EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 4:16

Reedpaw sat in the apprentice den in his normal soft nest. He was staring at the tightly woven reed wall with melancholic emerald eyes, all of the kit-like energy he had before had been diminished in just two blows. He was absolutely covered in cobwebs from random cuts from his fall, but most prominent was one covering the right side of his face from getting hit by the badger.

He felt too apathetic to move or be productive. While the injuries he had sustained were bad and had kept him from training all this time, nothing at this stage of healing was stopping the apprentice from resuming his duties. But he suspected that they pitied him.

Ever since the incident he'd been cooped up in camp, which didn't really help his mood. He'd witnessed Frostleap and Grayheart's Warrior ceremonies from the medicine den, it had been that long since he'd been in there. He was as old as Grayheart and now she had outpaced him. Reedpaw didn't even have any training... He felt like deadweight. He too was at a young warrior age and he had as much hunting and battle training as the kits. Reedpaw curled up in a ball, nestling his nose into his fur only to sneeze loudly from the cobweb bandages.

Feeling Down I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

Feeling Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Down   Feeling Down EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 18:56

OOC: I guess I'll use Greyheart?

OC: Greyheart padded into the medicine cats den to visit Reedpaw "I heard about the incident" she meowed pathetically "Are you alright?" she licked his ear affectionatly and fashoned herself next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Feeling Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Down   Feeling Down EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 4:29

Reedpaw shifted his gaze so as to not look at the newly appointed Warrior. The last thing he wanted was more pity to pile itself on his own. "Yeah, I'm fine." he replied, the lie showing through. His voice seemed level and casual, but in reality it had taken all his might to muster the words. The last thing Reedpaw wanted was to talk about it, but he knew it was inevitable. He silently prepared himself for whatever she might have said next.

Feeling Down I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Feeling Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Down   Feeling Down EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 10:07

Greyheart looked at him blankly and smiled a little "I'm sorry if you don't want to talk about this" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Feeling Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Down   Feeling Down EmptySun 18 Nov 2012 - 20:28

Reedpaw didn't respond, only giving a small sigh and laying his head down.

OOC: Sorry 'bout the small post.

Feeling Down I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Feeling Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Down   Feeling Down EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 9:39

she cuffed his ear playfully and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Down   Feeling Down Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling Down
Page 1 of 1